Valentine's Day Recipes @ Holidays on the Net (www.holidays.net)
HERSHEY'S MINI KISS CHOCOLATE BLOSSOMS
Prep Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional sugar
- 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Semi- Sweet Chocolate
- In large bowl, beat butter, 1 ½ cups sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-1/8-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
- Place 3 MINI KISSES on each cookie, pressing down lightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Developed and Tested by the Hershey Kitchens
Back to Recipes
Valentine's Day Books, Music, and Videos
Holidays on the Net has joined with Amazon.com to offer you and your family books, music CDs, DVDs, videos and more to enjoy your holiday celebration. Easily search Amazon.com's selections.
Join our Mailing List
We'll keep you informed of future Holidays on the Net Celebrations