2008 Calendars: Religions: Islam
(Every effort has been made to assure that the dates below are correct)
Islamic Holidays 2008
- Al-Hijra (1st Muharram 1429AH): January 09
- Muhammad's Birthday: March 20
- Isra/Me'raj (Night after 26th Rajab): July 29
- Lailatul-Bara'at (Eve. after 14 Sha'ban): August 15
- Ramadan (Fasting Begins): September 01
- Lailatul-Qadr (Night after 26th Ramadan): September 26
- Eid-al-Fitr (1st Shawwal): September 30
- Eid-al-Adha (10th Dhul-Hijjah): December 08
- Al-Hijra (1st Muharram 1430AH): December 29
Actual starting date depends on the sighting of the moon in North America.
All Islamic Days begin at sunset the preceding evening.
Calendars: Religions: Baha'i | Christian | Jewish | Islamic | Pagan | Wiccan | Buddhist | Hindu
Did you know that every day is a holiday? Everyday. Somewhere.
Someone is celebrating something! And now you can too! Visit our website - Daily Holidays of the Net - for more information on Fun and Wacky Holidays.