Montblanc Mozart 250 Limited Edition Fountain Pen Make Me An Offer
This item has been shown 1276 times.
Montblanc Mozart 250 Limited Edition Fountain Pen Make Me An Offer:
- MONTBLANC LIMITED EDITION W.A. MOZART 250 FOUNTAIN PEN
- LIMITED TO 250 PIECES
- YEAR RELEASED 2006
- THIS PEN WAS $27,800 AND SOLD OUT QUICKLY
- COMES WITH BOX AND PAPERS.
- This pen celebrates the 1756 birth of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the completion just thirty-two years later of his famous tryptich of symphonies, most notably the "Jupiter." The 18 karat white gold is pen is finished in red and black enamel with Baroque designs. The pen is attractively packaged in a lacquer display box that includes a facsimile of the "Jupiter" and a bound commentary. 5 ¼" (13.3 cm) Medium 18 K rhodium covered gold nib. Includes packaging and papers.
- Product Features:
- Piston Fountain Pen
- Size of a FP146
- 750 solid white gold (18 kt.)
- Black precious lacquer on the barrel, Cap with red lacquer inlays
- Cap Rings set with diamonds: 60 diamonds 1,0mm >> 0,27 ct.
- 18kt gold nib with the portrait W.A. Mozart
- Star in Mother of Pearl
- High valuable leather bounded limited facsimile of Jupiter Symphony
- Commentary book linen bounded
- Special wooden box
NOTE: I am open and willing to consider partial trades for other NIB Montblanc pens, sets or Watches to help you purchase this incredible Fountain Pen. If you have interest in working a partial trade, please email me and let me know what you have.
I am also open to all reasonable offers so let me help you add this incredible pen to your collection!
You will be charged for the actual shipping charges.