Glowing Halloween Ghost Craft
Halloween kids’ crafts come in all shapes, sizes and forms. From printable pumpkins to hand-made fabric witches hats, your child can craft up a holiday celebration at any age. If you’ve got a young child (in preschool or kindergarten) who’s just starting to get artsy, this sensory shaving cream ghost is an easy option!
- Shaving cream
- Glow in the dark paint – Choose a paint that clearly reads that it is non-toxic and safe for your child’s age.
- Cardboard or thick card stock paper
- Googley eyes
- A paintbrush
- A black light
- School glue
- Paper plates
- Spay a mound of shaving cream onto a paper plate.
- Add a dollop of glowing paint. The specific amount that you add depends on how much shaving cream you have. Make the paint to shaving cream ratio roughly 1:3 parts.
- Mix the shaving cream and paint with the brush.
- Finger paint (or use the paintbrush) the mix onto the cardboard or card stock. Your child can create a free-form ghost shape.
- Squeeze a dot of glue onto the back of two googley eyes.
- Press the eyes onto the shaving cream ghost.
- Go into a dark room, turn on the black light and watch the Halloween craft glow!