Glitter Heart Valentine’s Day Card
Get crafty with your greeting cards for Valentine’s Day. Send your sweetie a handmade note or give your best friend a holiday wish that comes from the heart. Whether you’re a novice crafter, are looking for a project that your child can create or are simply searching for something simple, a glitter heart card is easy for everyone to make.
- White or light-colored card stock paper
- Clear-drying school glue
- A sponge-tipped paintbrush
- Glitter in two different colors
- Cut a piece of card stock in half. Use half to make the card. Save the other half as scrap for the rest of the art activity.
- Fold the scrap piece in half. Cut half of a heart out, starting at the fold. Open it to reveal a heart template.
- Fold the card in half. Place the heart template on top of the front of the card.
- Paint glue across the card stock in the cut out heart area.
- Sprinkle glitter on the glue. Shake off the excess.
- Take away the template the reveal a glitter heart.
- Brush on more glue around the heart. Add a second glitter color to complete the Valentine’s Day card.