Halloween Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Recipe
You’ve stocked up on candy. But you’re still looking for an easy-to-make treat to make for your Halloween party. If you don’t want to spend the day slaving away over the stove, check out this simple chocolate-covered holiday pretzel recipe!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Pretzels- Choose your favorite shape or combine rods, smaller twists and larger thick twists
- Orange, yellow, and black sprinkles
- Wax paper
- Optional: Candy eyes
- Melt the chocolate. Break the chocolate into pieces. Place the pieces into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate in 10-second increments until it melts. Check the chocolate often to make sure that it doesn’t burn. Stir the chocolate often.
- Dip the pretzels into the chocolate carefully—the chocolate will be hot.
- Place the pretzels onto the wax paper.
- Spoon the sprinkles onto the hot chocolate.
- Optional: Add the candy eyes. Press the eyes into the chocolate before it dries.
- Place the chocolate-covered pretzels into the fridge or freezer to cool.
After the pretzels cool, serve them as is or place them in baggies to hand out as Halloween party treats. If you want to use the pretzels as take-home goodies, tie the ends of the bags with black and orange holiday ribbon.