Halloween Witch’s Cauldron Cupcakes
Add a sweet treat to the tricks of Halloween night with a witch’s brew cupcake recipe! Whether you’re crafting a menu for a holiday party, taking a few goodies to your child’s school or making a Halloween night snack for the family, these cute cupcakes are simple to bake and fun to eat.
- Chocolate cake mix
- Pudding (either use green pistachio pudding or vanilla with food coloring)
- Green food coloring (only if you’re using vanilla pudding)
- Thin pretzel sticks
- Candy eyes
- Colorful crystal sugar
- Bake the cupcakes.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely.
- Use a knife to cut a circle at the top and a spoon to scoop out the center of the cupcakes. You can remove the cupcake from its baking liner or go with a festive liner to keep on.
- If you’re using vanilla pudding, mix it with a few drops of green food coloring.
- Layer the pudding inside of the cupcake. Fill the hole to the top.
- Add a few candy eyes.
- Press a pretzel into the pudding to make a ‘stirring spoon’.
- Sprinkle yellow, orange or green colored sugar on top of the pudding to make it look like the cauldron is bubbling.