Easter Recipes @ Holidays on the Net (www.holidays.net)
Chocolate Cream Easter Eggs
- 1 pkg. Betty
Crocker white frosting mix
- 5 tbsp. soft butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 1/2 cup candied fruit or 1/2 nuts, chopped
- Chocoate Fudge Frosting mix
- Combine frosting
mix with soft butter, flour, water and if desired, chopped fruit or
- Knead 20-30 times on board lightly dusted with confectioners
- Divide and shape into 8 eggs; chill.
- Coat eggs with Chocolate
Fudge Frosting mix by dipping egg into frosting, ending with a swirl
on top. (Recipe is on the box.) Keep frosting mix overhot water
while dipping the eggs.
- Decorate with white frosting mix tinted with
Back to Recipes
Easter Books, Music, and Videos
Holidays on the Net has joined with Amazon.com to offer you and your family books, music CDs, DVDs, videos and more to enjoy your holiday celebration. Easily search Amazon.com's selections.
Join our Mailing List
We'll keep you informed of future Holidays on the Net Celebrations