Vintage Mixed Lot Of 60 Chico Ca Advertising Memoriabilia Program Photo Drug +
This item has been shown 45 times.
Vintage Mixed Lot Of 60 Chico Ca Advertising Memoriabilia Program Photo Drug +:
VintageMixed Lot ofSixty (60)Chico, California Advertising Memorabilia includes the following:
ASHTRAY IN PHOTO IS NOT INCLUDED. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
1. "WALGREEN RUBBING ALCOHOL COMPOUND" Bottle in Box. Sold by Gents-ible Drug Stores, Chico. Used. No contents.
2. "Sophie's of Chico" Plastic Ring Box. Inside holders are squished.
3. "Richardson Grove, Calif." Wood Trapezoid Shaped Trinket Box.
4. "VALLEY MUSIC SHOP" Sheet Music Paper Bag. Wrinkles to bag & tears along open edge.
5. "Watson's Music Shop" Complete Catalogue. 24 Pages. Age discoloration & edge wear.
6. 1964 "Appointment Calendar RILEY & SWEENEY INSURANCE". Tears around the edges. Dirty & stained.
7. "HOLT'S NOX SOIL Paint & Fabric CLEANER" Bottles (2) Produced by Holt Nox Soil Products, Chico. Labels are worn.
8."Meek's" Card formeasuring & comparing Metric Measure to American Measure. Some staining.
9. "Foster's freeze" Ice Cream Spoon. Some tape residue on back of the spoon.
10. "Chico Production Credit Association" Ballpoint Pen. Scratches. No ink.
11. "THE THOS. D. MURPHY CO. LINE" Dual Ink (Blue & Red)Ballpoint Pen. Scratches. Tape residue. No ink.
12. "MEEKS" Contractor Pencil. Used.
13. "ADM UPHOLSTERY SUPPLY"12" Ruler. Tape residue on back. Some staining.
14. "CASA LUPE mexican restaurant" Pinback. Used.
15. "Donohue's SHOP FOR MEN" Tie Box.Used.
16. "M. Oser & Co." Costume Jewelry Box. Used. Faded.
17. "Gallen Kamp's SUPER SHOES"6"Ruler.
18. 1990 "GEORGE'S PEST CONTROL, INC." Advertising Calendar. Unused. Edge wear & smudges due to storage.
19. Lot of 1942 "Chico Symphonic Ensemble" Program. Age discoloration & some wear around the edges.
20. "W-M BONUS STAMPS" Book with some stamps.
21."Your SHERIFF Should be - BILL JAMES" Advertising Ink Blotter.
22. 1933 Baby Announcement to "Baby Meier".
23. Dentist Pick "SUTER DENT". Tip on one end is missing.
24. "RE-ELECT Jack McKillop SUPERVISOR" Matchbook. Partially used.
25. "CALIFORNIA CLEANERS" Business Card/Ink Blotter. Used. Edge wear.
26. Business Cards (2): "GOLDEN EMPIRE BROADCASTING CO." & BROWN BROTHERS ADJUSTERS".
27. "MIKE KELLY'S IRISH TAVERN" discoloration. Pinhole marks around edges. Bends to corners.
28. "CHICO STATE COLLEGE GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY 1939" Name Tag. Used.
29. Photo Envelopes (4): "MORDOFF STUDIO"; "STAPLES FOTO SHOP"; "HARTSOOK STUDIO" & one with no name. Photos or negatives in three (3) of the envelopes. Used. Edge wear, staining, wrinkles, etc.
30. Envelope with Check & Note from Dance Art Co., San Francisco to Erys Hannis Dance Studio, Chico. Used. Edge wear & tiny tears.
31. "VIENNA CHOIR BOYS" Program, Chico State College Auditorium. Used. Folded in half.
32. Piano Recital Programs (5): "Marie Erwin" (2); "Maximillian H. Bauer" (2); & "Dorothy Simonds McCombs" (1). All have age discoloration stains & edge wear. Used.
33. Black & White Photographs (2).
34. 1969 "California SPORT FISHING REGULATIONS". CHICO GUN SHOP. Used.
35. Programs (4): "The Prince of Pioneers A PAGEANT IN CELEBRATION OF THE offerwell Centenary 1841 - 1941" (3) & "San Francisco Opera Ballet (1). All have age discoloration stains & edge wear. Used.
36. Three (3) Chico Symphony Orchestra Programs. Age discoloration staining & edge wear. Used.
37. 1941 "TRINITY METODIST CHURCH" Church Bulletin. Used. Age discoloration & age wear.
38. "CHICO HIGH SCHOOL Senior Class 'What a Life'" Program (4). Used. Age discoloration & edge wear.
39. Church Bulletins (2): "CHICO PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH", 1920 & "PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH", 1940. Age discoloration & edge wear.
40. "EIGHTY FAMOUS PRESCRIPTIONS" Booklet. Compliments of LEE'S PHARMACY. Bugs have eaten the paper in the center & at the bottom right corner. Stained. Edge wear.
41. "1993 "PRO FOOTBALL SEASON SCHEDULE". Compliments of "STUDIO INN LOUNGE". The schedule operates like a slide rule. Edge wear.
ASHTRAY IN PHOTO IS NOT INCLUDED. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
WE ARESELLING THE CONTENTS OF OUR ANTIQUE SHOP AFTER 50 YEARS IN BUSINESS. THIS WILL BE A YEAR LONG PROJECT; SO, KEEP CHECKING OUR LISTINGS AS WE HAVE LOTS OF DIFFERENT ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES TO LIST!
We describeall items the best we can; but at times may overlook some detail.Ifsome detail has been omitted or clarificationis needed, please ask questions.
PLEASELOOK AT PHOTOS CAREFULLY IN ORDER TO SEE ALL DETAILS. "PICTURES ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!"
WE COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS IN AN sale IF POSSIBLE.
Most of the items listed are antique, collectible, &/or used; therefore, there will be the normal amount of wear to these items. The items are described to the best of our knowledge noting all problems as seen. If there is additional information needed, please ask questions.
All items are "SOLD AS IS"!
California residents must pay sales tax.Selling Vintage and Antique Disclaimer: Wesell Antiques and Vintage items whichcome with dust, scratches, bumps, bruises and the like, i.e, they are not perfect items.We do not claim nor are weexperts on mostitems welist.We do tryour best to research each and every itemwelist and give the best description listing possible. Ifwe aremissing something important about an item or have made an error in the listing, please contactus for further information. If you purchase something fromus and during the postal ride it is broken or not as described, please contactus so we can figure out a way to solve the problem. Leaving negative response without first attempting to tellus there is an issue isnot kind.We work very hard to find, list and properly ship each and every item. Wetreat you the customer the same waywe would want and expect to be treated. Please, try to do the same in return.
**California Residents,we charge 7.75% Sales Tax. Shipping quotes are for shipping within the US ONLY but do not include Alaska or Hawaii. Wedo ship Internationally, please inquire for shipping costs.