Father’s Day Kids’ Trophy Card Craft
Celebrate dad with a fun Father’s Day kids’ craft. Your child can get artsy and create a handmade card — instead of buying a generic one at a store. This easy-to-make kids’ art activity is perfect for preschoolers and kids in early elementary school.
- Card stock paper
- A coffee can (or similar sized container)
- Construction paper
- Clear tape
- Take a look at pictures of photos of trophies. Have your child pick a design they like. They’ll use this as a model for this craft.
- Draw the trophy onto the cardstock paper.
- Add a special Father’s Day message, such as, “World’s Best Dad!”
- Color in the trophy and cut it out (around the lines).
- Cover the can in construction paper. Wrap the washed and dried empty can with paper. Tape the paper onto the can at the ends.
- Make at least three tape loops. Press them onto the back of the trophy. Attach the trophy to the front of the can.
Your child can fill the can with dad’s favorite candy, such as jellybeans, gummy bears, licorice strips or anything else. Avoid unwrapped chocolates or anything that could melt.