Jim Shore Spot Dalmatian Dog Figurine #4004850 Retired Heartwood Creek


Jim Shore Spot Dalmatian Dog Figurine #4004850 Retired Heartwood Creek

This item has been shown 1 times.

Buy Now

Jim Shore Spot Dalmatian Dog Figurine #4004850 Retired Heartwood Creek:
$10


excellent condition

Store name: carltonvarietystoreStore URL: logo:Store description: Quality items. 90% new and like new. The other 10% are vintage,antique,or pre-owned.

Jim Shore Spot Dalmatian Dog Figurine #4004850 Retired Heartwood Creek:
$10

Buy Now



2011 Jim Shore Williamsburg
2011 Jim Shore Williamsburg "a Drummer's Call Is Clear And Steady 4026287


Jim Shore Heartwood Creed C4002285 Red On Snowy White 2005 Snowman 10
Jim Shore Heartwood Creed C4002285 Red On Snowy White 2005 Snowman 10" Figure


Jim Shore Enesco Christmas Tree Angel Ornament 5
Jim Shore Enesco Christmas Tree Angel Ornament 5" Style 3 Bin


Jim Shore Enesco Christmas Tree Snowman Ornament 5
Jim Shore Enesco Christmas Tree Snowman Ornament 5" Style 2 Bin


Jim Shore Enesco Christmas Tree Angel Ornament 5
Jim Shore Enesco Christmas Tree Angel Ornament 5" Style 2 Bin


Heartwood Creek Angel 3d Plates Summer Winter Spring Fall Jim Shore Lot Of 4 picture
Heartwood Creek Angel 3d Plates Summer Winter Spring Fall Jim Shore Lot Of 4