2-3 Oz. Veg Tan Cowhide Tooling Leather For Sheath Armor Holsters Moccasin Soles
This item has been shown 11 times.
2-3 Oz. Veg Tan Cowhide Tooling Leather For Sheath Armor Holsters Moccasin Soles:
CLICK HERE to SIGN UP for our Newsletter!
Veg Tan Leather
This is anice piece of full grain, veg tanned,calf leather. It measures 10" x 14", is2-3 oz. in weight and isvery pliable. This leather can be wet and when dried will hold its form, can be tooled, embossed, used for pyrography, laser engraving, etc. It takes dye nicely.
Need more than one or another size or weight? Checkout our store for a wide selection of these and other great hides.
We will gladly combine shipping on multiple items!!
We encourage you to put our 20+ years of leather craft experience to work for you. Unlike other leather dealers, we not only sell hides and craft supplies, but we are crafters too.
Feel free to email with any questions regarding this or any of our other sales. If you are unsure if a particular hide in our sales will work for you, PLEASE contact us BEFORE offerding and we will do our best to help you out. We want to make sure you are getting a hide that is best suited for your project. Many times, it is a less expensive hide than you planned to offer on!
Shipping/Insurance***If you have any questions about the shipping cost please contact us BEFORE offerding.***
We ship most of our orders via Priority Mail. We have found this to be the fastest and most secure method. We do offer first class shipping on some items. If it is an option it will be available in the shipping calculator or you will be notified when we send your invoice. Customers who purchase multiple items make up over 85% of our sales. If you are part of the other 15% be sure to visit our store to see what you are missing! We will gladly combine shipping on multiple items to save you some money. However, if you purchase multiple items, automatic shipping calculators will not work. Orders consisting of multiple items will be weighed and a combined invoice will be sent. In order to get the combined shipping savings ALL of your items must be paid for with ONE consolidated payment. Payment InformationPlease refrain from sending any sale payments until we give you the correct total.We will ship your order upon receipt of payment through Paypal. Any orders paid for with an eCheck will be held until we receive notification that is has cleared. sale payments are to be received within 10 days of the close of the sale. Again, we are happy to combine shipping on multiple items. If you are still shopping at the end of an sale just let us know. When you are ready, we will send you a combined total for all of your purchases and ship them together. In order to get the combined shipping savings, the entire order MUST be paid for in one payment especially if using Paypal!responseWe love to receive and give positive response!! If there is any problem with any of our sales please contact us right away so we can work with you to make it right. Please keep in mind that our reputation means alot to us and we try VERY hard to make our customers happy.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter