Goebel Bochmann Signing The Declaration Of Independence Group Sculpture Rare
This item has been shown 1137 times.
Goebel Bochmann Signing The Declaration Of Independence Group Sculpture Rare:
"Signing of the
Declaration of Independence"
TMK 5 - Rare!
• Fabulous large group sculpture on wooden base created by master sculptor Gerhard
Bochmann for the W. Goebel company to commemorate the United States bicentennial
• Full-color and intricately detailed, it shows the signing of the Declaration of Independence
on July 4, 1776 with five of the signatories present; they are Benjamin Franklin,
Benjamin Harrison, Samuel Adams, Thomas Lynch Jr. and John Hancock
• This substantial, very VERY HEAVY piece (about 17 pounds unpacked) measures
approx. 12" high, with 13"x 15" attached wood base; it shows the Goebel, Germany
trademark and 1973 on the bottom and the G. Bochmann signature mark on top of base
• This rare collectible was purchased directly from the manufacturer AS IS, regretfully, it has
a chip on both pitchers and finger, and scrape on another finger. The two pitchers appear
to be an added (glued) addition. Otherwise it is in great condition - just magnificent!
• No box or paperwork, will be carefully packed to ensure safe arrival
- We have taken many pictures to provide various views of this piece and it's condition.
Please look carefully at ALL photos, theey are of the actual itemPlease closely examine the listing and submit any questions prior to purchase. Pictures may not
reflect true colors due to various lighting conditions. Smoke-free, pet-free Environment.