Mardi Gras Goodies
Design your own Mardi Gras Parade Float
First, choose a theme. A favorite holiday, a country, an animal, a famous person, etc. are all ideas for themes.
A shoe box is a great base to use to create a float. Turn the bottom of the shoe box upside down, so the flat part is on top. Attach the cover of the shoe box to either side so that it stands on end. Cover the shoe box with colored paper, foil, gift wrap or any combination and decorate the float according to its' theme. Small toys, dolls and wooden figures can also be used. Make more than one float and have a whole parade!
Design a Mask
- Click each image and then print
- Cut out the two part mask from construction paper
- Glue the mask part to the crown part
- Cut out the eyes to fit
- Decorate with paint, markers, crayons, sequins, glitter, or feathers
- Staple, tape or glue an elastic strip that fits around the head to both sides of the mask
You're ready for Mardi Gras!
Mardi Gras Coloring Pages
Click on pictures below and then print