Easter Bunny Eat Kids’ Holiday Craft
With Easter about the hop into holiday view, now is the time to stock up on plenty of bunny-themed crafts for kids. Help your little one to get into the Easter spirit with a fun art activity that doubles as a pretend play prop. This bunny crown craft is easy to make and perfect for the preschooler who wants to act out an Easter-time role.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Construction paper
- Masking tape
- Card stock paper or cardboard (or any other thick paper)
- Clear-drying school glue
- Cotton balls
How to Steps
- Turn 8×10-inch construction paper horizontally. Cut two strips that are at least three inches tall each.
- Line the two strips up end to end. Tape the strips at the center (where they meet).
- Measure the band (two taped strips) to fit your child’s head. Mark where the band should end. It will need to slightly overlap to fit correctly over your child’s head. Cut off any excess paper.
- Draw two long ovals on the card stock or cardboard. These will become the bunny’s ears. Cut the ears out.
- Decorate the band and the ears. Your child can draw a pink patch in the center of the ears and glue cotton balls on the band.
- After the glue dries completely attach the ears to the band with tape on the back.
- Fasten the band together at the ends with two to three pieces of tape.