Easter Bunny Sock Puppet Kids’ Craft
How can your creative kiddos turn a pair of socks into Easter bunny puppets? Put on your own holiday pretend play with these cute upcycled kids’ crafts. Follow the easy how-to steps to create your own cast of characters, starring the Easter bunny himself!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Card stock paper or blank index cards
- Clear-drying school glue
- Googley eyes
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Cut the paper into two long ovals to make the Easter bunny’s ears.
- Attach the ears to the top of the sock. Cut two small slits in the top of the sock. Push each oval through each slit. Fold the bottom over the make a tap. Tape the tap on the inside of the sock.
- Draw a face on the top front of the sock. Your child can draw a triangle-shaped bunny nose, a mouth and whiskers.
- Add eyes. Glue to googley eyes on the front of the sock.
After the glue dries, your child can use their brand-new (but upcycled) Easter bunny puppet to put on a holiday play. Along with the bunny, make other characters to go with the dramatic play activity. If your child isn’t sure what other characters to make, try an Easter chick and other holiday themed ideas.