==rms Titanic== Diy 3d Puzzle Jigsaw Paper Model
This item has been shown times.
==rms Titanic== Diy 3d Puzzle Jigsaw Paper Model:
==RMS Titanic==DIY 3D Puzzle Jigsaw Paper ModelBrand New at Promotional Price!!!
Construction of RMS Titanic, funded by the American J.P. Morgan and his International Mercantile Marine Co., began on 31 March 1909, at the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, UK. Titanic's hull was launched at 12: 3 on 31 May 1911, and her outfitting was completed by 31 March the following year. The designers were Lord Pirrie, a director of both Harland and Wolff and White Star, naval architect Thomas Andrews, Harland and Wolff's construction manager and head of their design department, and the Right Honorable Alexander Carlisle, the shipyard's chief draughtsman and general manager.
Model Size: 45 x 6 x 13 cm
Package size 30 x22 x 2 cm
No of pieces: 35
Complexity: 4 stars (out of 7) (100-120 minutes to complete)
*Do not needglue, scissors,absolutely safe
* Comply with international certification, made of Environmental friendly material
* Interesting puzzle game! Perfect choice as gifts!
* Put at home, office for appreciation of this beautiful ocean liner
* $4 to US by ePacket from Hong Kong, to Canada, Europe and Australia by registered airmail from Hong Kong
* Tracking number will be uploaded asap
* We ship worldwide.Paypal confirmed address only
* Best protection to customer :)Full refund if parcel is lost. Returns accepted (please refer to Return Policy)