’56 Antique Japan Metal K & O Toy Boat Motor-johnson Sea Horse 30 Outboard No Re
This item has been shown 0 times.
’56 Antique Japan Metal K & O Toy Boat Motor-johnson Sea Horse 30 Outboard No Re:
K&O TOY OUTBOARD MOTOR JOHNSON “MAROON” BATTERY OPERATED.....OUTBOARD MOTOR
’56 ANTIQUE JAPAN Metal K & O Toy Boat MOTOR-Johnson SEA HORSE 30 Outboard
1. 1956 Johnson Toy Boat Outboard Motor
2. VINTAGE JOHNSON SCALE MODEL TOY BOAT OUTBOARD MOTOR BATTERY-OPERATED SEA HORSE
4. This is an ANTIQUE / Vintage Battery Operated Metal K & O Johnson 30 Toy Outboard Motor
5. This 1956 Johnson outboard motor, well known as the Sea-horse is a great example of the many Johnson motors.
6. In very good WORKING condition
7. Measures 5 1/2 inches tall...It is complete and runs very strong. Overall a nice old toy
8. A vintage toy outboard motor made in Japan, ca. 1950s. Johnson Sea Horse 30 hp. Battery operated.
9. Minor wear including some small paint rubs and scuffs. No breaks or cracks.
THE PICTURES TELL THE STORY. ANY QUESTIONS? E'MAIL ME ANYTIME.
MUST ADD $15 TO YOUR WINNING offer FOR SHIPPING, INSURANCE, HANDLING, ETC. SORRY, OVERSEAS BUYERS MUST PAY $25
*Important Note Regarding Shipping Costs: I am disabled and have to use a service to pack, ship, purchase supplies, make any special, odd size,shipping cartons, take to post office, insurance, Priority mail costs, etc. Before I list an item, they tell me what they will charge to do this service for that particular item. The amounts above represent their charges for this piece, and that is why I list these charges prominently in each sale. I do not make any profit from this.I STRIVE FOR "5" RATINGS ANDIT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS. I TRUTHFULLY WANT YOUR BUSINESS.
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS, HOWEVER, AND TOTAL PRICE FOR SHIPPINGWILL BE ADJUSTED AT TIME OF INVOICING.
14day money back guarantee for full purchase price,plus yourshipping costs. In other words, we refund the shipping cost you paid to recieve the item; however, shipping cost to send item back, will not be refunded.
Guarantee is void if your returned item is not in the same condition as originally shipped. I do not charge "re-stocking" fees". Packages shipped airmail outside U.S., that become lost, damaged, or held by customs, are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
California residents, please add 9.00% sales tax, or supply valid California Re-Sale Tax i.d. Number.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!