◄█ Classic Original Crosley Vi Tube Radio From 1923 With Two 01as- Nr █► For Sale
Here for your consideration is a Classic, Original Crosley VI tube radio from 1923 with 2 good filament 01-A Tubes and those very cool „Flat pack“ tuning capacitors. This is a nice original 17“ x 7“ x 5“ Mahogany cabinet radio that is pretty clean- including good graphics on the front panel.The top cover has a slight „lift“ to it. It was manufactured by the CROSLEY Radio Corporation of Cincinatti, Ohio. All knobs work correctly, and my guess is the set might work if you want to fire it up, but I’ll leave that up to you. You can clean and polish it to your pleasure, or leave it the way it is. Don’t miss this one!!
ELECTRONIC ICONS of the 20th CENTURY from RADIOORPHANAGE!! We sale quality antique electronics, with a low starting offer and - the way should be. We have collected the Better Quality, Better Condition, and Most Unique 20th Century Electronic Design Images for over 40 years. WE specialize in the Exceptional Design Images – Items that are HISTORIC and VISUALLY APPEALING and WILL BE ENJOYED way into the Next Century!! We know what we sell and describe it accurately. We are the best packers on . Please check our response and “About ME” page and offer with confidence. Please mark us as a favorite seller. You will not be disappointed!!!
Our packing & shipping policy is very simple: We offer ONE DAY SHIPPING-All items close on Sunday night. All items are packaged with great care on Monday. I pride myself with being the best packer on . I pack YOUR item like I would like to receive it if it was being sent to me. Please review my response and feel comfortable that your item gets the best packaging available. If your payment is received by end of day Monday, your item will be shipped to you on Tuesday morning!! I REWARD YOUR PROMPT PAYMENT WITH HIGH QUALITY PACKING AND ROCKET FAST SHIPPING.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER sales!!! There is something for everyone, and all are sold at –Like all sales should be!!! Quick payment will put your item anywhere in the Continental USA before Christmas. With prior notice, all items can be picked up at my home – 50 miles north of Boston. Don’t be afraid to offer. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED !!! The Best to You, RADIOORPHANAGE
Our Standard Blurb: Some quick information:
1) US: We are your 5 Star ***** supplier!!! We have been selling on since June 1998, and with well over 3850 positive responses, you can offer with confidence that you will be pleased with our transaction. We take pride in offering nice merchandise accurately described, and very well packed. We have collected radios and related items for 40+ years and it is time to trim the collection. We enjoy the radio collecting hobby and have contributed to Bunis books on radio collecting, and we have published several articles on Transistor and Tube radio collecting in Today's Collector.
2) & US: We don't know everything, but in general have a good understanding of what we sell. We seldom use a reserve price. If we do, it is reasonable and below market value. IS the market, generally most items offer to their true value.
3) THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU offer: All shipping costs are incurred by buyer. We take extra care in packaging, (Bubble wrap, foam pellets, proper boxes, etc.)(NOT the wadded up newspaper trick) There is a cost for doing this right. Our goal is to get it to you in good shape, and for you to not have to file those fruitless shipping claims. Let's face it, once it's broke, it's broke. We have lost a significant amount of money in packaging over the past few years, and will continue to do so to get it to you in one piece. Check our response - We are the Best Packers on , and we don’t extort you with exorbitant flat rate, or inflated shipping charges.
4) FOREIGN buyers: Foreign buyers are welcome. Payment is expected through Paypal only and due in 5 days or less. We have made many international friends on , unfortunately we have been burnt by several foreign buyers who never sent the funds. Please respect this. We do not make false customs papers- don't ask!! The customs form will be for the amount you paid.
5) PAYMENT FOR ITEM: PayPal is the payment of preference. We expect payment within 5 day of sale close or reserve the right to relist, if funds are not received by then. We WILL post negative response on NOSHOW buyers.
6) YOU & US: Note that the majority of what we sell is antique and/or collectable electronics. For liability purposes, RADIOORPHANAGE / Bruce Phillips accept NO responsibility for how the buyer uses or misuse of the items, and all items are sold electronically as is. We see you as a valued customer, and want you to be happy. offer with confidence, we are in this for the long haul- not for a quick buck. We want all our customers to have a 5 star ***** experience. If you do not believe you received 5 ***** product and service, let us know and we'll try to make it right. We have over 3850 positive responses and 100s of repeat customers and want you to be one also. Questions? Please ask!
This item has been shown 0 times.