◄█ Nice Classic Rca Radiola 20- Early Regenerative Radio Receiver From1925 Nr █► For Sale
Here for your consideration is a Classic 1925 Radiola 20 - Regenerative Radio Receiver (AR-918) in nice original finish. This famous set used the patented Armstrong regenerative technology with 2 stages of tuned frequency amplification and two stages of audio frequency amplification. It uses four UX-199 tubes and a UX-120 tube for final amplification. I checked the filaments and they are still good. This 19“ x 16“ x 11“ set has beautiful brass plates on all four knobs, both tuning knobs, the center nameplate, and the inner lid plate. The patina on them is wonderful, and the set would really POP if you polished them, but I’ll leave that decision up to you. The battery connection instruction sheet is still in the top cover. I never run these very early sets, but my guess is if you want to hitch it up, it would probably work. The Mohogany cabinet is a very nice original with a couple of minor veneer chips that you don’t notice unless you really look for them. You can polish it up, and it will look super, but I’ll leave that up to you. It look GREAT the way it is to me. Don’t miss this one!!
ELECTRONIC ICONS of the 20th CENTURY from RADIOORPHANAGE!! We sale quality antique electronics, with a low starting offer and - the way should be. We have collected the Better Quality, Better Condition, and Most Unique 20th Century Electronic Design Images for over 40 years. WE specialize in the Exceptional Design Images – Items that are HISTORIC and VISUALLY APPEALING and WILL BE ENJOYED way into the Next Century!! We know what we sell and describe it accurately. We are the best packers on . Please check our response and “About ME” page and offer with confidence. Please mark us as a favorite seller. You will not be disappointed!!!
Our packing & shipping policy is very simple: We offer ONE DAY SHIPPING-All items close on Sunday night. All items are packaged with great care on Monday. I pride myself with being the best packer on . I pack YOUR item like I would like to receive it if it was being sent to me. Please review my response and feel comfortable that your item gets the best packaging available. If your payment is received by end of day Monday, your item will be shipped to you on Tuesday morning!! I REWARD YOUR PROMPT PAYMENT WITH HIGH QUALITY PACKING AND ROCKET FAST SHIPPING.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER sales!!! There is something for everyone, and all are sold at –Like all sales should be!!! Quick payment will put your item anywhere in the Continental USA before Christmas. With prior notice, all items can be picked up at my home – 50 miles north of Boston. Don’t be afraid to offer. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED !!! The Best to You, RADIOORPHANAGE
Our Standard Blurb: Some quick information:
1) US: We are your 5 Star ***** supplier!!! We have been selling on since June 1998, and with well over 3900 positive responses, you can offer with confidence that you will be pleased with our transaction. We take pride in offering nice merchandise accurately described, and very well packed. We have collected radios and related items for 40+ years and it is time to trim the collection. We enjoy the radio collecting hobby and have contributed to Bunis books on radio collecting, and we have published several articles on Transistor and Tube radio collecting in Today's Collector.
2) & US: We don't know everything, but in general have a good understanding of what we sell. We seldom use a reserve price. If we do, it is reasonable and below market value. IS the market, generally most items offer to their true value.
3) THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU offer: All shipping costs are incurred by buyer. We take extra care in packaging, (Bubble wrap, foam pellets, proper boxes, etc.)(NOT the wadded up newspaper trick) There is a cost for doing this right. Our goal is to get it to you in good shape, and for you to not have to file those fruitless shipping claims. Let's face it, once it's broke, it's broke. We have lost a significant amount of money in packaging over the past few years, and will continue to do so to get it to you in one piece. Check our response - We are the Best Packers on , and we don’t extort you with exorbitant flat rate, or inflated shipping charges.
4) FOREIGN buyers: Foreign buyers are welcome. Payment is expected through Paypal only and due in 5 days or less. We have made many international friends on , unfortunately we have been burnt by several foreign buyers who never sent the funds. Please respect this. We do not make false customs papers- don't ask!! The customs form will be for the amount you paid.
5) PAYMENT FOR ITEM: PayPal is the payment of preference. We expect payment within 5 day of sale close or reserve the right to relist, if funds are not received by then. We WILL post negative response on NOSHOW buyers.
6) YOU & US: Note that the majority of what we sell is antique and/or collectable electronics. For liability purposes, RADIOORPHANAGE / Bruce Phillips accept NO responsibility for how the buyer uses or misuse of the items, and all items are sold electronically as is. We see you as a valued customer, and want you to be happy. offer with confidence, we are in this for the long haul- not for a quick buck. We want all our customers to have a 5 star ***** experience. If you do not believe you received 5 ***** product and service, let us know and we'll try to make it right. We have over 3900 positive responses and 100s of repeat customers and want you to be one also. Questions? Please ask!On Apr-28-13 at 18:57:46 PDT, seller added the following information:To my Worldwide Friends- Unfortunately this Radiola 20 is too large and heavy to ship to most countries!! This will be a USA Sale only!! Sorry, I'll have more interesting smaller radios in the future. Thank you for your understanding. Regards, Radioorphanage
This item has been shown 0 times.