May 18th, 2013 Armed Forces Day May 19th, 2013 Pentecost May 20th, 2013 Whit Monday May 21st, 2013 World Day for Cultural Diversity May 22nd, 2013 National Maritime Day May 22nd, 2013 World Biological Diversity Day May 25th, 2013 African Liberation Day May 26th, 2013 Trinity Sunday May 27th, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday May 27th, 2013 Memorial Day May 29th, 2013 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers May 30th, 2013 Corpus Christi May 31st, 2013 World No Tobacco Day June 1st, 2013 Statehood Day June 3rd, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday June 4th, 2013 World Day for Child Victims of Aggression June 5th, 2013 World Environment Day June 6th, 2013 Isra and Mi'raj June 8th, 2013 World Oceans Day June 11th, 2013 Kamehameha Day June 12th, 2013 World Day Against Child Labour June 14th, 2013 World Blood Donor Day June 14th, 2013 Flag Day June 16th, 2013 Father's Day June 17th, 2013 Bunker Hill Day June 17th, 2013 World Day to Combat Desertification June 19th, 2013 Juneteenth
◄█ Total Eye Candy– Burgandy Addison 2 Tube Radio With Light Green Trim Nr █► For Sale
Here for your consideration is a Radio that is TOTAL EYE CANDY!!!!! This Addison A2 has a Burgandy body and knobs, and a Light Green Waterfalls Grill and Bumpers. It is absolutely my favorite radio design ever!! I’ve seen someone else sell a very similar radio as a true 1940 Canadian Addison A2 Catalin radio on for over $3000.00. I care too much about my customers, and my reputation to do that. This is a full size 10’x6’x6‘ reproduction Addison made in the 1980 or 90s by a man in the SouthWest USA. I’ve sold a couple others in different color combinations in the past 2 months, and this is your last chance. After this one, I have no more. It has an original 1940 Addison A2 chassis that has been repaired by the late Tom Romano of Tom’s Antique Radio & T.V. back in 2005. It still plays many stations across the AM dial loud and clear with its original antenna inside the back cover. Addison rear covers are rare. The cabinet is AWESOME, with no cracks or chips, but a few minor mold marks. None distracts from this beautiful radio. This cabinet is not painted, it is solid, CAST, Burgandy. You could buff up the cabinet to make it really „POP“, but it looks super the way it is. Frankly, it will kick butt on any catalin radio you own. I will probably be sorry letting this last one go. The fact that it is small and lightweight makes it a great choice for my USA and International Friends. Don’t miss this one, it’s as good as it gets, and you will probably never have this oppertunity again!!!
ELECTRONIC ICONS of the 20th CENTURY from RADIOORPHANAGE!! We sale quality antique electronics, with a low starting offer and - the way should be. We have collected the Better Quality, Better Condition, and Most Unique 20th Century Electronic Design Images for over 40 years. WE specialize in the Exceptional Design Images – Items that are HISTORIC and VISUALLY APPEALING and WILL BE ENJOYED way into the Next Century!! We know what we sell and describe it accurately. We are the best packers on . Please check our response and “About ME” page and offer with confidence. Please mark us as a favorite seller. You will not be disappointed!!!
Our packing & shipping policy is very simple: We offer ONE DAY SHIPPING-All items close on Sunday night. All items are packaged with great care on Monday. I pride myself with being the best packer on . I pack YOUR item like I would like to receive it if it was being sent to me. Please review my response and feel comfortable that your item gets the best packaging available. If your payment is received by end of day Monday, your item will be shipped to you on Tuesday morning!! I REWARD YOUR PROMPT PAYMENT WITH HIGH QUALITY PACKING AND ROCKET FAST SHIPPING.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER sales!!! There is something for everyone, and all are sold at –Like all sales should be!!! Quick payment will put your item anywhere in the Continental USA before Christmas. With prior notice, all items can be picked up at my home – 50 miles north of Boston. Don’t be afraid to offer. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED !!! The Best to You, RADIOORPHANAGE
Our Standard Blurb: Some quick information:
1) US: We are your 5 Star ***** supplier!!! We have been selling on since June 1998, and with well over 3850 positive responses, you can offer with confidence that you will be pleased with our transaction. We take pride in offering nice merchandise accurately described, and very well packed. We have collected radios and related items for 40+ years and it is time to trim the collection. We enjoy the radio collecting hobby and have contributed to Bunis books on radio collecting, and we have published several articles on Transistor and Tube radio collecting in Today's Collector.
2) & US: We don't know everything, but in general have a good understanding of what we sell. We seldom use a reserve price. If we do, it is reasonable and below market value. IS the market, generally most items offer to their true value.
3) THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU offer: All shipping costs are incurred by buyer. We take extra care in packaging, (Bubble wrap, foam pellets, proper boxes, etc.)(NOT the wadded up newspaper trick) There is a cost for doing this right. Our goal is to get it to you in good shape, and for you to not have to file those fruitless shipping claims. Let's face it, once it's broke, it's broke. We have lost a significant amount of money in packaging over the past few years, and will continue to do so to get it to you in one piece.
Check our response - We are the Best Packers on , and we don’t extort you with exorbitant flat rate, or inflated shipping charges.
4) FOREIGN buyers: Foreign buyers are welcome. Payment is expected through Paypal only and due in 5 days or less. We have made many international friends on , unfortunately we have been burnt by several foreign buyers who never sent the funds. Please respect this. We do not make false customs papers- don't ask!! The customs form will be for the amount you paid.
5) PAYMENT FOR ITEM: PayPal is the payment of preference. We expect payment within 5 day of sale close or reserve the right to relist, if funds are not received by then. We WILL post negative response on NOSHOW buyers.
6) YOU & US: Note that the majority of what we sell is antique and/or collectable electronics. For liability purposes, RADIOORPHANAGE / Bruce Phillips accept NO responsibility for how the buyer uses or misuse of the items, and all items are sold electronically as is. We see you as a valued customer, and want you to be happy. offer with confidence, we are in this for the long haul- not for a quick buck. We want all our customers to have a 5 star ***** experience. If you do not believe you received 5 ***** product and service, let us know and we'll try to make it right. We have over 3850 positive responses and 100s of repeat customers and want you to be one also. Questions? Please ask!
This item has been shown 607 times.
◄█ Total Eye Candy– Burgandy Addison 2 Tube Radio With Light Green Trim Nr █►: $455