◄█exceptional Iconic Weltron Pop Art Spaceball- Am/fm Stereo 8tr All Work Nr█► For Sale
Here for your consideration is an EXCEPTIONAL Iconic Fleetwood (Weltron) POP ART Spaceball with AM, Stereo FM and 8 track tape player like the one Austin Kutcher has on Two and a Half Men! What sets this one apart from the others you see on is everything on this one works!! When other sellers say „I don’t have any 8 tracks to test it.“ That means the player doesn’t work!! THIS 8 TRACK PLAYER WORKS! When other sellers say „ I didn’t try it on batteries.“, that means the battery box is all corroded, and won’t work! THIS SET WORKS ON BATTERIES OR 110VAC!! This Spaceball is an Ivory Fleetwood Model IT 1335 originally sold in Canada. It is identical to the Weltron 2001(25 Transistor and 13 Diodes) sold in the USA in the 1960s. These Ivory cases tended to yellow bad from sunlight exposure, and I’ve seen sellers trying to sell their very yellowed ones as Yellow- they are not. This one had been in my collection for over 25 year- out of the sunlight, so it is still a nice Ivory color with only slight yellowing. This 11“ diameter set stands 12“ tall. As I stated earlier, the 8 track player in these NEVER work. That is because the drive belt disintegrates and glues itself to the rollers. It is a dificult surgery to clean the rollers of the old belt and replace it with a new one. Ask my Tech friend Tom. It took him two hours to do the task on this one!! While he was there, he cleaned and oiled the capstan roller to give this set another long life. OK, see if anyone else says this about the Spaceball they are selling: AM plays well- picking up many stations across the dial. FM STEREO works well- picking up many stations across the dial. FM Stereo Indicator light WORKS. I forgot to pull it out in the pictures, but the antenna extends out 30“ for good FM listening. These are broken off on 90% of these sets sold on . Balance control Works, and gives good seperation Right to Left. Tone control works- Hi to Low. Volume control works- Min to Max. As I stated earlier, the 8 track player WORKS WELL, and I’ll include the Supertramp Breakfast in America tape with the set, but hopefully you have more 8 tracks to play. Now, others may state that their 8 track player works, but I suggest you ask some questions. This one plays well at correct speed with no drag. The four channel program button changes channels well AND all four track indicator lights work properly! As I stated earlier, this set works on AC or with batteries. The battery box in 95% of these sets is corroded beyond repair. This battery box had slight corrosion, but I cleaned it up, and the set plays great on 8 „D“ cells (not included). Just to cap this off, the battery level indicator meter on the front panel WORKS!! The handle works well, there are no cracks in the case. There are a few very minor nicks and scratches. It is over 50 years old. You could pull dents out of your car with the suction cup on the bottom of this set, so it will surely stay where you put it! This wonderfully designed set needs to be in all good Midcentury collections. I DARE YOU TO FIND A BETTER ONE!! Don’t miss this one!!
ELECTRONIC ICONS of the 20th CENTURY from RADIOORPHANAGE!! We sale quality antique electronics, with a low starting offer and - the way should be. We have collected the Better Quality, Better Condition, and Most Unique 20th Century Electronic Design Images for over 40 years. WE specialize in the Exceptional Design Images – Items that are HISTORIC and VISUALLY APPEALING and WILL BE ENJOYED way into the Next Century!! We know what we sell and describe it accurately. We are the best packers on . Please check our response and “About ME” page and offer with confidence. Please mark us as a favorite seller. You will not be disappointed!!!
Our packing & shipping policy is very simple: We offer ONE DAY SHIPPING-All items close on Sunday night. All items are packaged with great care on Monday. I pride myself with being the best packer on . I pack YOUR item like I would like to receive it if it was being sent to me. Please review my response and feel comfortable that your item gets the best packaging available. If your payment is received by end of day Monday, your item will be shipped to you on Tuesday morning!! I REWARD YOUR PROMPT PAYMENT WITH HIGH QUALITY PACKING AND ROCKET FAST SHIPPING.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER sales!!! There is something for everyone, and all are sold at –Like all sales should be!!! Quick payment will put your item anywhere in the Continental USA before Christmas. With prior notice, all items can be picked up at my home – 50 miles north of Boston. Don’t be afraid to offer. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED !!! The Best to You, RADIOORPHANAGE
Our Standard Blurb: Some quick information:
1) US: We are your 5 Star ***** supplier!!! We have been selling on since June 1998, and with well over 3900 positive responses, you can offer with confidence that you will be pleased with our transaction. We take pride in offering nice merchandise accurately described, and very well packed. We have collected radios and related items for 40+ years and it is time to trim the collection. We enjoy the radio collecting hobby and have contributed to Bunis books on radio collecting, and we have published several articles on Transistor and Tube radio collecting in Today's Collector.
2) & US: We don't know everything, but in general have a good understanding of what we sell. We seldom use a reserve price. If we do, it is reasonable and below market value. IS the market, generally most items offer to their true value.
3) THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU offer: All shipping costs are incurred by buyer. We take extra care in packaging, (Bubble wrap, foam pellets, proper boxes, etc.)(NOT the wadded up newspaper trick) There is a cost for doing this right. Our goal is to get it to you in good shape, and for you to not have to file those fruitless shipping claims. Let's face it, once it's broke, it's broke. We have lost a significant amount of money in packaging over the past few years, and will continue to do so to get it to you in one piece.
Check our response - We are the Best Packers on , and we don’t extort you with exorbitant flat rate, or inflated shipping charges.
4) FOREIGN buyers: Foreign buyers are welcome. Payment is expected through Paypal only and due in 5 days or less. We have made many international friends on , unfortunately we have been burnt by several foreign buyers who never sent the funds. Please respect this. We do not make false customs papers- don't ask!! The customs form will be for the amount you paid.
5) PAYMENT FOR ITEM: PayPal is the payment of preference. We expect payment within 5 day of sale close or reserve the right to relist, if funds are not received by then. We WILL post negative response on NOSHOW buyers.
6) YOU & US: Note that the majority of what we sell is antique and/or collectable electronics. For liability purposes, RADIOORPHANAGE / Bruce Phillips accept NO responsibility for how the buyer uses or misuse of the items, and all items are sold electronically as is. We see you as a valued customer, and want you to be happy. offer with confidence, we are in this for the long haul- not for a quick buck. We want all our customers to have a 5 star ***** experience. If you do not believe you received 5 ***** product and service, let us know and we'll try to make it right. We have over 3900 positive responses and 100s of repeat customers and want you to be one also. Questions? Please ask!
This item has been shown 0 times.
◄█exceptional Iconic Weltron Pop Art Spaceball- Am/fm Stereo 8tr All Work Nr█►: $193