(2) Matching Pair Of Pirelli Scorpion Zero Used Tires 235/60/18 235 60 R18 For SaleCaroline Tire Online Store
Questions about this listing? Contact us!Item Description
- Large footprint
- Tread lugs with multiple biting edges
- Helps deliver responsive steering and handling
- Helps provides a broad traction base and long tread life
- For enhanced on- and off-road traction
We accept payment online through PayPal, where we are a verified member. There are no additional charges for local pick-up. Our main installation facility is located in West Palm Beach, Florida:Caroline Tire Co.
2132 Indian Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
1-877-989-TIRE (Toll-free) Shipping Information
All orders shipped the next day (Monday through Friday), and delivered within 1 to 6 business days by FedEx Ground. Orders received before 10:00 AM EST are shipped the same day. Tracking numbers are emailed to your PayPal email address when FedEx picks up your items from us, look for an email from FedEx titled “FedEx shipment notification.” If tracking number is not received please contact us. If you don’t receive an email, check your junk mail folder. Some email applications may accidentally filter out of the FedEX emails for security reasons. Buyers from Florida must pay 6.00% FL sales tax as required by law. Local pick up, mounting and balancing is available for all orders. Shipping is waived. There is no charge to pick your tires up. Just bring your paid receipt, and a photo ID. Contact us for more info. Installation facility is located in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida.Caroline Tire Co.
2132 Indian Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
1-877-989-TIRE Store Hours
Monday through Friday 8:00AM through 5:30PM; Saturday 8:00AM through 1:00PM. Please Note: We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. Warranty & Policy Information:
Our goal is that your next tire purchase exceeds your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied, let us know. Refer to our response score for references. The tires for sale are USED, unless described as NEW or NEVER MOUNTED in the description. Some tires may be repaired. We do not do sidewall repairs or plugs. Every tire is visually checked for holes, punctures or broken belts before listed for sale. Every tire is air-checked at 40 PSI for leaks and/or broken belts after it is purchased and before it is shipped. If the tire will not hold air or has a broken belt, we will contact you and offer a replacement tire and/or a full refund. RETURN POLICY -- Seven (7) Day Return Policy. If there is a problem with your purchase, please inform us of your intent to return. We will send you a return shipping label. Return the tire to us. We will offer you a suitable replacement in similar condition, or you may receive a full refund less the cost of shipping. Tires that have been damaged during or after installation do not qualify for refund/replacement.Who Are You Buying From?
You are purchasing tires from Caroline Tire Co.. Established in 1984, Caroline Tire Co. is a Family-owned and operated business located in South Florida. We are dedicated to customer-satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your experience, please contact us immediately.F.A.Q.
When will you ship my item?All ordered received before 10AM EST will be shipped the same day. Orders received after 10:00 AM EST will be shipped next day. I live close to you -- Can I get a discounted shipping rate? Our shipping rates are fixed with our provider (FedEx) and we offer the best shipping prices possible. Your description says the tire has been repaired with a patch -- Is this patch safe? All of our tires are inspected by qualified professionals. We guarantee that there are no patches in locations that are subject to high amounts of stress and would cause the patch to fail, such as the tire sidewall. May I pick my tire up? Absolutely. There are no additional fees for picking up your tire in person. In fact, we offer free mounting services on all tires sold. Just make sure to bring confirmation of your receipt with you. The tire you have listed has unlisted damage – Are you blind or hoping that I am? We inspect our tires prior to listing them for damage and/or defects. Although rare, we do miss things from time to time. If you think that you have received a tire that has unlisted damage, please let us know immediately so that we may fix the issue. Where did you get this tire? We do not know the history of every tire that enters our inventory. Still have questions? Contact us or visit our F.A.Q. Page. Disclaimer
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The product(s) purchased from Caroline Tire are provided “as is”, with all faults, and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Pure Pass Through: Caroline Tire is a pure pass through retailer of products. Caroline Tire had not undertaken any independent action with respect to the products it provides, and such products are provided “as is”, with all faults.
- Assumption of Risk: The product(s) purchased from Caroline Tire are provided “as is”, with all faults. Purchaser acknowledges the risk associated with purchasing a product “as is” and assumes any and all such risks.
- Limitation of Damages: Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Caroline Tire be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use or inability to use any product(s) purchased from Caroline Tire, including but not limited to flaws/defects, or any other failure or inadequacy related to the product(s).
- Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any trademark, proprietary product, or company name is intended for explicit description only and does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by Caroline Tire.
If you have any fitment concerns or need payment instructions, do not hesitate to contact us through or call us toll-free at 877-989-TIRE (877-989-8473), Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:30pm, Saturday 8:00AM - 1:00PM Eastern.
This item has been shown 576 times.