Antique Heavy Very Thick & Heavy Cast Bronze Pitcher Jug 18-19th C.
This item has been shown 21 times.
Antique Heavy Very Thick & Heavy Cast Bronze Pitcher Jug 18-19th C. :
! Antique Heavy Very Thick Cast Bronze Pitcher Jug 18 - 19th century Brass Holloware
- Here is an original antique piece
- A very heavy and thick cast bronze or brass pitcher or jug
- It can be dated back to the late 18th/early 19th century
- Great proportions and shape
- Probably it was used in a lab or for some other specific purpose, not just kitchen
- Very decorative although still usable
- Ancient patina developed over time
- Most likely continentalPLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR MORE PHOTOS!
- Measurements: Approx. 5,75" high, 5,5" with handle, 4,5" thickest diameter; weights almost 4 lb
- Condition: Very Good overall; No problems at all. Please see photos below. All original patina.
Buyer is responsible for the actual shipping cost
Our items are described with the best of our knowledge and ability. To avoid any misunderstandings and in case of any doubt, please e-mail us. We will be glad to answer all of your questions and provide additional photos and/or information