Antique Rare French Redware Slipware Pottery Wine Pitcher Chambery Wine
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Rare French Redware Slipware Pottery Wine Pitcher Chambery Wine:
Antique French Redware Slipware Pottery Wine Pitcher CHAMBERY
- Here is a fantastic RARE wine pitcher. It is made of red ceramic, all hand decorated in a traditional manner
- "Le bonnheur ne s'achete pas il se merite" is inscribed up front
- This is a French proverb, roughly translating to "Happiness is not bought, it is deserved!"
- From the town of Chambery, Savoy, in the Rhine-Alps region of southeast France, as inscribed under the citation
- An antique piece indeed from the second half of the 19th century
- Measurements: Approx. 7.5" high, 7" handle to spout
- Condition: Good/VG overall; Please, see photos below. Some roughness and minor shallow glaze flakes on the top rim
- Please e-mail us for additional photos or information that can give you a better idea about this beautiful piece
- We Will Combine Shipping When Possible For Your Convenience! Local Pickups Are Welcome
Please take a look at the other items we have on sale now. Click here to visit our other sales!
Please, visit our store! We will add new listings at least once weekly, so be sure to drop in! You never know what you might find! If you do not agree with any price, let us know your suggestion. We guarantee not to pass up any reasonable offer! Also, if you are not sure about an item, feel free to ask us as manyquestions, as you want!
Buyer is responsible for the actual shipping cost. No handling charges
We describe the items with the best of our knowledge and ability, so to avoid any misunderstanding, and in case of any doubt, please e-mail us. We will be glad to answer all your questions and to provide additional photos and information
Take a look at the other items we have for sale now and please keep visiting
Get Skype and call me for free.