★ David Yurman Renaissance 5mm~citrine Peridot~14k Gold & Sterling Cuff Bracelet
This item has been shown 0 times.
★ David Yurman Renaissance 5mm~citrine Peridot~14k Gold & Sterling Cuff Bracelet:
DAVID YURMAN RENAISSANCE 5mm CITRINE & PERIDOT14K GOLD & STERLING CUFF BRACELET*FREE U.S. SHIPPING*
- You are offerding on a vintage Sterling Silver cuff bracelet by David Yurman from the Renaissance Collection.
- This is one item from a Sterling Silver jewelry estate collection we will be selling over the next few months, please see ourOTHER DESIGNER STERLING JEWELRY.There are a few other David Yurman pieces up for sale now, please take a look!
- This is an authentic DavidYurmanbracelet. This high end designer piece would be a lovely additionto your wardrobe/collection or a special gift! It ishallmarked "925 585 D.Y." copyrighted, on both ends of the bracelet.
- The bracelet is a Sterling Silver twisted "cable" design with a square 5mm faceted Citrine in the center flanked by Peridot cabochons (set in Gold)& Gold bars. It can be worn alone or also looks great layered with other bangles! This piece is from the Renaissance Collection, but is also known by some as "Confetti" style with brightly colored gemstones scattered along the cuff.
- The interior circumference of the bracelet is approx. 6 3/4" including the gap that you slip your wrist through. The interior of the bracelet measures approx. 2 1/4" across. The Sterling cable is approx. 5mm thick. Being a cuff style, this bracelet may be made a little tighter or looser by any qualified jeweler.
- This item is an estate piece and inexcellent condition.There are no missing stones or pieces, no repairs. Thebracelet is all original.We would remind buyers that this item isvintage & pre-owned with associated surface wear consistent with the age & use of the piece and the softness of Sterling. Please use the zoom tool on the photos provided to inspect the item.Photos are part of our description.
- If you have any questions or require additional information or pictures, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please ask all questions before offerding.
- This is one item from an estate collection, others are or will be listed.
- Please see ourother items, we will have many other interesting items at great prices in the coming months, be sure to add us to yourfavorites list!THANK YOU! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
This item is in hand and ready to ship.The item in the pictures is the actual item that you are offerding on.This item will be properly packaged and shipped via USPS.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK offerDING!