French Midsize 19th Century Strike / Repeat / Alarm Carriage Clock Movement
This item has been shown 0 times.
French Midsize 19th Century Strike / Repeat / Alarm Carriage Clock Movement:
- Movement platesmeasures 3.625" ( 92mm) x2.625" (66mm)
- The movement runs welland the silveredplatform lever escapement is workingnicely.
- The striking systemoperates properly andsmoothly.
- The repeat plunger is not working. It appears that someone has disabled the repeat plunger, bycutting off the tinypin on the end of the actuating lever thattrips therelease of the strikerack. Otherwise the repeater would work fine.
-The alarm mechanism is fully functional.
-Although The movementis in good working order, it needs cleaning.
- I will be happy to answer any />On Jul-14-13 at 10:38:43 PDT, seller added the following information:
The original dial plate that goes with this movement is included with the purchase. I tried to edit the listing to include a photo , but couldn't get it to work. It's in nice condition, but it does appear to have four small tapped holes for screws that were not originally in the plate. they are 1mm-1.5mm in diameter, used for mounting a non original dial at one time.