Igt S2000 Slot Machine, Double Black Tie, Plays Quarter Tokens
This item has been shown times.
Igt S2000 Slot Machine, Double Black Tie, Plays Quarter Tokens:
IGT S2000 DOUBLE BLACK TIE SLOT MACHINE
SET UP FOR QUARTER-SIZE TOKENS ONLY. DOES NOT ACCEPT REAL CURRENCY OF BILLS OF ANY KIND.DESCRIPTION
This machine isGUARANTEEDto accept QUARTER size (0.984") tokens of casino grade only. Tokens NOT included.
Take the opportunity if you're on the fence about a slot machine purchase. Don't let this deal pass before it's too late.
Interested in DOLLAR-size tokens? Conversion available for $125. Just let us know after sale end.
Fascinated with slot machines? This one is for you! Authentic IGT masterpiece. Slot machine is built tough to withstand countless hours of game play. Features space saving design for those wanting to place machine on a slot stand and have limited ceiling height. This particular machine is a 2 credit 1 line machine (up to 2 credit play).Machine is setup for coin handling. The IGT slot machines are a fabulous machine when it comes to popular games themes and game play.Save $$$ when you choose Worldwide Gaming.
- Approximate dimension of machine: 23" x 27" x 55" (LDH)
- Space-saving design
- Reinforced metal & wood cabinet
- For home use with 120v outlets
- Integrated speaker
- Chrome trim
- Chrome token payout tray
- Front main door latch
- Vertical Slide-out belly glass door
- Original Top, Reel, and Belly glass
- Original Reel Strips
- Original Candle Light
- IGT Brand Engineering
- Original Manufacturer Serial Plate
- Stylish cabinet design
- Setup forCoin Handling play
- Bill validator not installed per rules
- Accepts QUARTER-size casino grade tokens
- Worldwide Gaming, Inc. Approved sticker
Images speak for themselves. If you can put up with all the attention and questions about a slot machine, this one is for you! This is no gimmick, and people are bound to ask about it. Whether it's for interesting table talk, or the weekly night parties, this machine makes for a commanding presence in any household, bar, or lobby for display & amusement purposes only!
Jackpot reset key and tokens not included, but can be purchased after sale end.
Please inspect the images provided. What you see is what you get, but we've done our best to show any major blemishes.
Unless otherwise stated, all of our slot machines are used and have some natural wear & tear from original use (small chips, dings, scrapes, etc); however, we do our best to describe and photograph any blemishes.
NO HASSLE. NO HAGGLE. TRUSTED DISTRIBUTOR.SHIPPING
All slot machines ship via Less Than Truckload (LTL) Freight and is calculated after sale end. Shipping is never free regardless of what automated invoice states.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS COST BETWEEN $1200-$2000. Please keep this in mind before placing your offer.
After sale End:
- Decide whether you want item shipped to nearest UPS freight terminal (least expensive), business, or residence (and whether you needlift gate service**).
- Send us your phone number for shipping and payment purposes via Message Center with how you want item shipped.
- Pay over the phone or through PayPal. We accept all major credit cards or we can send a PayPal money request for the shipping cost.
**lift gate service- is where trucking company will place pallet that contains slot machine on thegroundand that is it. They will not put in garage or house etc.
A phone number is required for all items going freight prior to shipment. Please check the shipping map for approximate cost. Call for a more accurate quote and have your postal code ready.
- Shipping charges vary based on the buyers location. Please call for a shipping quote.
- Item is shipped 5-6 business days from when we receive full complete payment, sometimes earlier.
- Local home delivery through us (local Minnesota residents) is $85 plus mileage.
- Tracking # will be provided to buyer via email within 48 hours of item pickup from carrier.
- Palletizing & handling charge is $25 for single items, $35 for multiple items going freight.
- Palletizing & handling charge for INTERNATIONAL freight is $45 for single items, $55 for multiple items
- All international freight orders will be assessed a $25 export fee.
- All palletized items are shipped LTL truck unless otherwise specified.
Click Photo to EnlargeOPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- .984" Slot Machine Quarter Tokens - Qty. 500 @ $85
- 1.469" Slot Machine Dollar Tokens Qty. 200 @ $200
- Token-size conversion - $125
- Jackpot Reset Key - $10
- High Security Lock & Key - $15 (installed)
- Stands - $50 to $125
We have a 'Legendary' weekly Friday special that starts at $49. It's a great chance for you to get an awesome value on a slot machine for an amazing price. Are you "on the fence" about a slot machine purchase? This is it. The one you want and it's very affordable.PROCESS & TERMS
Placing a offer: All sales on are considered final upon sale close. Any questions, concerns, etc. must be addressed prior to placing your offer.
Winner: Buyer must provide a valid phone number via email, , or telephone after sale close and before shipment along with the the following information.
- Shipping address (business or residential, loading dock, & postal code)
- Any additional accessories to add
- Payment information
Payment: Must be made within 72 hours of sale close. We do allow up to a week for payment for those that want to pay all at once when grand total is itemized and invoice is ready
- Payment types accepted: paypal, cash, check, and all major credit cards
Minnesota Buyer: Those that buy from us and reside in Minnesota will pay Minnesota sales tax in accordance with Hennepin County tax rate. Worldwide Gaming Inc. is obligated by law to collect taxes in accordance to Hennepin County taxes. Taxes are added on to the price and paid on your behalf.
Warranty & Returns: We have a limited 30-day warranty from invoice date that covers parts only. We throughly quality control check each machine to make sure it is fully functional before it is shipped. We have a standard 7 day return policy from date delivered. 15% restocking fee will be added for any return.
Tokenization: We tokenize all of our slot machines for sale via . We remove the bill acceptor & cash box, replace all signage referring to denomination, and modify the comparitor to accept only tokens.
License:We are registered with the Department of Justice. We will gladly fax our DOJ registration papers to you upon request.
Required Information: The sale or even ownership of coin-operated slot machines is regulated or forofferden in a number of states, even for personal in-home use. The laws are often complex and may subject violators to criminal penalties. Out of respect for these laws, will not generally permit the listing of coin-operated slot machines on its Web site. There are three exceptions to this general prohibition:
- Antique slot machines - Generally, slot machines that are at least 25 years old may be listed on , provided that the seller explicitly states the age of the machine in the listing. However, buyers and sellers in the following states may not participate in antique slot machine sales due to laws prohibiting slot machine ownership in their state: Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, South Carolina, and Tennessee. A few states require that slot machines be even older to qualify for antique status, but a few allow more recent machines. So check your local laws to ensure that your transaction is lawful in your area. Please note that replica coin-operated slot machines that are operable and are less than 25 years old may not be listed on .
- Non-coin-operated slot machines - Slot machines that do not accept or pay out coins or currency may be listed on regardless of their age, and buyers from all states may participate in these sales. However, slot machines that can be readily converted to use for coins or currency are treated as coin-operated machines and prohibited in Alabama, California, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Oregon. Therefore, buyers and sellers in those states may not participate in those listings.
- Non-functional slot machines - Machines that were never functional but made solely for display may be listed on . In addition, coin-operated slot machines that have been permanently altered so that they will not accept any coin or slot and cannot be converted into an operational slot machine may be listed without restriction.