Nixie Tube Clock Kit With Neons + Alarm For In-16 Tubes
This item has been shown 0 times.
Nixie Tube Clock Kit With Neons + Alarm For In-16 Tubes:
SIX DIGIT NIXIE TUBE ALARM CLOCK KIT (NO TUBES)
Completed clock in operationBased around my popular nixieclock2008 microcontroller (beware of hacked copies from lithuania), this kit will allow you to build a six digit nixie alarm clock
packed with exciting functionality. You will require a 9-12VDC wall plug type 2.5mm centre pin adaptor capable of supplying 200mA. The following features are included:
- 12/24 Hour mode
- Selectable Lead Zero Suppression
- Digit Cross Fade with 9 levels
- Scrolling Date with 7 display intervals including full validation and leap year correction
- Selectable Date formats: dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yy
- Various Digit cycling modes to prevent cathode poisoning including wave and slots cycles.
- Fully adjustable Dimmer Control with 10 levels and programmable 24hr timed dim/ display off function
- Software time correction allowing precise calibration with external time source
- Precise seconds reset function
- Alarm with programmable snooze and 11 tones + in tube alarm indicator
- Neon colon indicators at 1Hz synchronized with seconds display
- 1 Farad Supercapacitor power backup for up to 1 hr in event of power failure.
- Customisable with 14 options
- User friendly three button operation
- Visit nixieclock.us for full user manual
details and close-ups taking you step by step through the assembly process. On line technical help will be available on request.
You will be supplied with all through hole discreet components necessary to build a working clock, along with a professionally fabricated PTH HASL printed circuit board made from FR4 and produced to the highest standards. You will require 6 x IN-16 Nixie tubes. Two neon bulbs are also supplied. Included is a pre-programmed microcontroller which provides a multiplexed display at 680Hz that is completely flicker free. All parts are through hole and the kit can easily be assembled in a couple of evenings with minimal soldering experience. Visit nixieclock.us for more details
Component side view (board size 125x70mm)
The clock is maintained using three buttons mode, set and advance. The user manual contains detailed setup Lead zero blanking modeThe processor runs from a 4.000MHz crystal and once calibrated should be accurate to within one second
per month depending on temperature Alarm set mode - snooze 1 minThe alarm has a selectable 1-9 minute snooze ability, and can be toggled on/off from normal time mode using the set button.
The output is very audible and has 9 tone settings programmable from the options menu.
Mounted on Mirror stand
Mirror stand is available for an additional $20 (contact me at checkout for revised invoice)
Your kit will be safely packaged with anti-static materials and boxed for shipping via Royal mail 1st class airmail.Demo shows random digit cycle, date display and alarmVisit nixieclock.us for more details