Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Auto Steel Mens Bracelet Watch 22.214.171.124.01.001
This item has been shown 1258 times.
Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Auto Steel Mens Bracelet Watch 126.96.36.199.01.001:
Powered by Frooition Visit the watchbox store to view all items Pre-Owned Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 188.8.131.52.01.001
WatchBox strives to offer flexibility to our customers via a wide array of payment options. Clients are encouraged to discuss payment methods with their Client Advisor in order to determine which means of payment provides the best combination of convenience, speed, and confidence for each individual. Accepted Payment Methods Include:
- Paypal: quickest and the preferred method through .
- Bank Wire: We are able to offer the best transaction pricing when paying via wire.
- Credit Card: payments for all major credit cards accepted via our website or directly through your Client Advisor.
- Trades: we accept trades on all transactions.
Receiving Your Watch from WatchBox We pride ourselves on delivering unmatched customer service, including insured expedited shipping for all eligible products. The order cutoff for next day shipping is 3 PM ET Monday, Friday, excluding holidays*.
Once payment has been verified, your watch will be shipped fully insured for the purchase price of the watch. In order to protect your purchase, a signature is required for the package to be delivered.
- WatchBox is a global company with inventory held in locations around the world. If the watch you purchase is in one of our International locations, it will be shipped to our US headquarters by the most expedited service available and then shipped to you via next day delivery.
- Our policy requires us to ship merchandise to an address that is registered with your credit card company or PayPal.
- USPS is used for APO/FPO addresses. If shipping to a P.O. Box, please contact us prior to purchase.
- Due to the United States' Supreme Court ruling in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc., 585 U.S. ___ (2018), all sales may be subject to Sales Tax based on your shipping address. Please contact us directly if you have questions regarding the tax rate in your jurisdiction.
- There are select countries that we are unable to ship to. If your country does not show as available for shipping in the shopping cart, please contact us for additional assistance. We reserve the right to refuse to shipment to any location without prior notice.
- Additional costs, such as customs, import duties, VAT, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility. Those charges are NOT included in the price of the item or shipping charges.
- Please be aware that we must declare the amount that you paid on the international invoice included with the shipment. We cannot declare the watch as a gift/used/or at a lower value.
WatchBox is committed to your complete satisfaction and enjoyment of your watch purchase. We offer a hassle-free, 14-day return policy. If, for any reason, you wish to return or exchange your watch, we will do our best to accommodate your request quickly and easily. Refunds will be processed after inspection by our watch experts.
For any unworn, undamaged product with the non-removable WatchBox tag still attached, WatchBox will exchange the watch or offer a full refund based upon the original payment method. Please return all items in the same condition, with the same accessories, and back to the original point of sale through which the watch was sold.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for any items that have been personalized, engraved, sized, damaged, or worn. If items that were sold with the watch are missing or the watch is worn or damaged, we may charge a 10% restocking fee or reject the item at our discretion.
International buyers may return their purchase; however, any return shipping costs, customs fees, and taxes will be the buyer's responsibility. All other aspects of the return policy listed above still apply for International returns.
WatchBox is committed to providing industry-leading pre-owned timepieces without compromise. Therefore, each watch purchased or serviced through WatchBox is covered by either an OEM warranty or by the WatchBox 2 Years Limited Warranty, unless otherwise described herein.* (Certain exclusions apply, including vintage watches)WatchBox 2-Year Sales Warranty
WatchBox offers a limited warranty on every pre-owned watch. Pre-owned timepieces sold by WatchBox are warrantied for a minimum of two (2) years from the date of purchase (the Date of Purchase). The Date of Purchase is defined as the date on the bill-of-sale, sales receipt, or any dated document designated by WatchBox as proof-of-purchase.WatchBox 2-Years Limited Service Warranty
If a problem arises with a warrantied product as a result of WatchBox work or parts provided by its technicians, and within the two years (2 years) period following initial WatchBox services, WatchBox will repair or replace any damaged parts and/or correct the repair execution at its sole discretion. Following a repair, the watch will be covered by the WatchBox two-years (2) service warranty from the date of the timepieces documented in-person retrieval by owner or shipment from offices of WatchBox.
Restrictions and Conditions: What Is Not Covered
Conditions apply to the WatchBox two-year (2) limited service warranty. The repair warranty does not cover parts that WatchBox did not service, basic services on quartz watches, water damage, shock damage, all abuse, or any handling that exceeds the limits of a timepieces intended use. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Third-party performance of service, opening of a product, or addition of parts other than strap or bracelet components will void the WatchBox tow-year (2) limited warranty on pre-owned watches. WatchBox will, at its sole discretion, determine the applicability of its warranty to each timepiece for which a warranty claim is lodged.
WatchBox warranties do not cover vintage watches. Due to the nature of vintage pieces, parts are not always available and cannot always be repaired.Pre-Owned Watches Under Remaining OEM Warranty
In the event that the remaining OEM warranty on a purchased timepiece falls short of a two years minimum warranty period as measured from the Date of Purchase, WatchBox assumes responsibility as the warranty provider for the period commencing at the conclusion of the OEM warranty and ending with the elapse of two years from the Date of Purchase.
When a warranty claim is recorded against a timepiece for which remaining OEM warranty is in effect, WatchBox submits warranty claims to OEM authorities for evaluation and acceptance or rejection of such claims. The warranty terms and conditions, in the event of such claims, are those enumerated in the warranty terms and conditions for each applicable OEM. Watches returning from OEM service will be warranted under the terms and conditions of the OEM's service warranty; the OEM service warranty then supersedes any expressed terms, conditions, and duration of our pre-owned warranty coverage.
In the event that a timepiece returns from OEM service and a component fails (e.g., a bracelet clasp fails following an OEM caliber adjustment) both outside the scope of the OEM service warranty and inside the span of the WatchBox two-years (2) pre-owned warranty, WatchBox may repair or replace this component at its sole discretionWatchbox 2-year warranty
This timepiece comes with a limited warranty for worry-free wear. Your browser does not support the video tag. More Items!View more great itemsOmega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m Cuarzo Reloj de Acero Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Titanio Auto Hombre Reloj Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Auto Titanium Mens Watch Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m Quartz Steel Ladies Watch 184.108.40.206.06.001$2,346.09 Trending Brands
- Patek Philippe
- Audemars Piguet
- Jaeger LeCoultre
- F.P. Journe
- A.lange & Sohne