Rare Lecoultre Memovox 1971 Polaris Ii Deep Blue Alarm Deep Diver Auto Cal. 916 For Sale
Le Coultre Watch Company
* * * * * * * * * In 1833, Charles-Antoine LeCoultre
founded his own watch making company and went on to create timepieces with
revolutionary calibers and complex movements.1936 Jaeger Le Coultre officially
merge. The signed watches with Jaeger-Le Coultre logo have the same quality
grade movement as the signed Le Coultre dial and movement. They made parts for
Vacheron & Constantin, Patek Philippe and other watch companies who
produced high grade movements. LeCoultre produces exceptional timepieces that
transcend both the whims of fashion and time itself.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * This sale is for Vintage Extremely Rare and Collectible man’s LECOULTRE MEMOVOX POLARIS II ALARM DEEP DIVE HPG model watch circa early 1970’s in Excellent condition. Only 1120 Ever Made. The HPG stands for High Precision Guaranteed.
This is a Huge Oversize screw back Dive watch, measuring 43mm across, excluded the crowns and 50mm long, in very good shape, shows light evidence of wear. The watch was designed large to be easy to read and use in full dive gear. Even the blue color of the large uni-directional bezel and dial was chosen because it is the last color to disappear underwater. The watch is slightly oval, with a sand finish on the stainless steel outer case. The case was designed to be waterproof to a depth of over 100 fathoms (200 meters).
The Factory Original sweep second Dial is Just Gorgeous, has applied luminous hour markers, inner minute truck in white print and outer ring with minute scale, day window at 3, rotating disc with alarm indicator, original luminous hands, two original crowns with LeCoultre logo, original crystal. The luminous does have a little discoloring on some hour markers (see photos).
High Grade 17 Jewels Auto Winding Caliber 916 movement is Very Clean, Shiny and runs strong. The watch was serviced with cleaning, oiling and adjusting on May 2013. A new gasket was installed. The watch runs accurate and thealarm functions correctly. The movement is the high beat 28800 vibrations per hour and the caliber 916 achieved a new level of accuracy. This superlative movement is being used today in the Master Compressor Memovox!
Thewatch is all original with all the original parts, is fully signed, alarm is Extremely Loud and Long and comes attached to a brand new Exclusive black leader Waterproof strap, SS buckle.
This LeCoultre “Polaris II” Dive watch is the second generation of the famed Jaeger LeCoultre Polaris Dive Alarm watch. The original Polaris has skyrocketed in price during recent years and nice examples are now fetching $17,000-$22,000. The Polaris II is actually rarer than the Polaris I model (approximately 1,714 pieces were made), while there were only 1,120 examples of the Polaris II manufactured.
* * * * It Is An Unusual And Highly Desired Collectors Item, So Don’t Miss The Opportunity To Add It To Your Collection of Rare Vintage Timepieces! GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A FUN offerDING!!
Please follow the pictures as a part of description.
* * * * * * * * ALL OF OUR ITEMS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AUTHENTIC AND AS DESCRIBED !!!
* * * * * * * * We describe all items to the best of our knowledge and ability. We sell used Vintage watches in working order and they should be considered as being sold AS IS. Please, read description carefully and ask questions prior offerding, we will answer on all of them as much as we can. Winning buyer pays $15.00 Priority Mail shipping within USA + $1.50 for every $100.00 worth of insurance. Price for INTERNATIONAL BUYERS will be $45.00 for EMS shipping. California residents have to pay 8.25% Sales Tax. After we notify High buyer of the total amount due, payment by PayPal or Cashier Check must be received within 5 business days of sale closing unless otherwise arranged. We generally ship within 3 business days of payment and pack items extremely well. Thank you for being professional in your business dealings. By offerding on this item you agree to the terms above. PLEASE, CHECK OUR OTHER sales!
This item has been shown 0 times.