Faberge Inspired Blue Egg Pendant With Orthodox Cross And 18" Chain
This item has been shown times.
Faberge Inspired Blue Egg Pendant With Orthodox Cross And 18" Chain:
Faberge Inspired Russian Orthodox Cross Egg Pendant
Russian 18th - 19thCentury Design
- New orthodox cross pendant enameled inturquoise blue
- With ared enameled three bar crosson both sides
- Enhanced with twoSwarovski Austrian crystalson each side
- Pendant measures 3/4" long and 1/2" wide, wt. 8 grams
- Egg is 22k gold plate over enameled pewter with 18" chain
- Includes Gift Box and History Card to make the ideal gift
Russian Imperial Court Jeweler Carl Faberge and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for european dignitaries and the Faberge shops. In 1886 the House of Faberge was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted in gold and silver with enamel, precious gems, and semiprecious stones. Our richly colored miniature eggs are inspired by these creations. From our Licensed Reproduction Collection.
For moreegg pendantsvisit my Store
On Sep-04-08 at 17:10:42 PDT, seller added the following information: