* Sterling Silver James Wyeth "along The Brandywhite" Franklin Mint Plate 1972
This item has been shown 0 times.
* Sterling Silver James Wyeth "along The Brandywhite" Franklin Mint Plate 1972:
Vintage STERLING SILVER JAMES WYETH "Along the Brandywhite" Franklin Mint Plate 1972
- Here is a great collectible plate by Franklin Mint, made of SOLID Sterling Silver (925/1000)
- Displays an artwork by James Wyeth up front
- Etched and colored in black
- It is titled "Along the Brandywhite"
- Well marked on the back in a circular plaque medallion - ALONG THE BRANDYWHITE JAMES WYETH 1972 ETCHED IN SOLID STERLING LIMITED EDITION 14223
- Made by Franklin Mint
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR MORE PHOTOS!
- Measurements: Approx. 8" diameter (across)
- Weighs about 214 grams or 7 5/8 oz.
- Condition: Good overall; Please see photos below. Minor wear, particularly on the underside where it meets the table
Buyer is responsible for the actual shipping cost
Our items are described with the best of our knowledge and ability. To avoid any misunderstandings and in case of any doubt, please e-mail us. We will be glad to answer all of your questions and provide additional photos and/or information