Vtg Native Jeweler Silver & Red Jasper Squash Blossom Necklace, 1970's
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg Native Jeweler Silver & Red Jasper Squash Blossom Necklace, 1970's :
Howdy from beautiful Texas,
Please READ everything throroughly BEFORE you offer.
Item in picture will be item shipped. Here you will find everything you ever wanted to know about Metals, its Origin and the Stones (if applicable).
With your offer, you will agree that you have read everything about this item.
We appreciate your understanding about this since the items we offer are unique.
This beautiful Native Jewelry Silver&RED JASPERSquash Blossom Necklace measures
25" long, NOT including the naja!
The naja pendant is approximately 3" long and 2 1/4" wide.
The settings (side) measure each 1" long and 1/2" wide.
It is strung on 5 mm nickel silver beads.
The Squash Blossom Necklace is handcrafted.
The Necklace weighs over 123 grams
Discounts on Merchandise or Buy It Now Pricing -We do not offer discounts on our items nor will we end a sale early and place a "Buy It Now" price on a item. Not fair to our regular customers.
Combined Shipping is offered to customersto save money is offered if you purchase multiple items...if you would like to do combined shipping...please email usBEFOREyou pay and we will note you are still offerding on additional sales.
International Sales-We ship everywhere that the United States Postal Service ships. We will work with you on combined shipping and you will pay only the ACTUAL shipping cost.If you desireI will highlight on your customs form that you are purchasingUSED jewelry....(remind me if you need something specific).does not allow us to change the $$$ amount on customs forms so please don't ask us to break the rules and change the $$$$ amount on your customs form.
You have 3 (three) day's, after sales ends, to pay for your item(s).
Shipping & Handling is ONLY within the United States.
We would appreciate if you could leave us positive response and rating.
Have fun offerding and Good Luck!
Thank you for shopping with us!
Item Details: Nickel Silver & Block RED JASPER
- Sterling Silver:.925 silver
- Nickel Silver:This used to be named German silver, and silversmiths haveused it for the last century for making jewelry. It contains no actual silver and many buyers prefer it over sterling because it does not tarnish and has a shinier look.
- Genuine Turquoise:Real turquoise stone, although it may be stabilized to protect it.
- Block Turquoise:Again, this has been used by artisans for decades. It is created in a laboratory and sold to silversmiths by jewelry supply stores in large blocks, hence, the name, block turquoise. Other stones that are made in blocks will described as such.
- Pawn Jewelry:Jewelry that has been pawned by the owner to a pawn shop, usually in New Mexico. OLD Pawn is jewelry that is vintage or older and was pawned, then acquired by someone else from the pawn
- .720 Silver: .720 Silver is the same quality used in production of vintage/old coins (not meaning item is old - age). This silver consists of 72% pure silver.
© copyright 2017 (the whole listing incl pictures)