0.04cts Pink Diamond Drop Pendant Necklace Set In 14k Rose Gold
This item has been shown 11 times.
0.04cts Pink Diamond Drop Pendant Necklace Set In 14k Rose Gold:
COLOR DIAMOND COLLECTION
- Yellow Diamonds
- Blue Diamonds
- Pink Diamonds
- Orange Diamonds
- Green Diamonds
- Red Diamonds
- Champagne Diamonds
- Gray Diamonds
- Purple Diamonds
- Chameleon Diamonds
- Violet Diamonds
- White Diamonds
- Black Diamonds
- Argyle Diamonds
- Other Gemstones
- Gemstone Rings
- Gemstone Earrings
- Gemstone Pendants
- Fancy Color Pairs
- Side Stones
- Sets and Parcels
- Full Collection
- Yellow Diamond Rings
- Pink Diamond Rings
- Champagne Diamond Rings
- View All Diamond Rings
- Yellow Engagement Rings
- Pink Engagement Rings
- Champagne Engagement Rings
- View All Engagement Rings
- Yellow Pendants
- Pink Pendants
- Champagne Pendants
- View All Pendants
- Yellow Diamond Earrings
- Pink Diamond Earrings
- Champagne Diamond Earrings
- View All Diamond Earrings
- View all bracelets & chains
- 4 C's
- Diamond Shapes
- World of Colors
Free Appraisal About us Shipping & Insurance Return policy Free Appraisals Diamond 4C's
Leibish-diamonds is the -based subsidiary of Leibish &Co, one of the largest manufacturers of NATURAL Fancy Colored diamonds and jewelry on-line. This means that:
- The diamonds we sell are 100% natural, and that their color is not heated or enhanced in any way
- All our diamonds are purchased from legitimate sources, and from conflict free zones
- All the pictures on our store are of the actual diamonds
- We have one of the biggest selections of natural colored diamonds on-line.
We use 18K gold and Platinum for all our jewelry.
Items can be created with different stones and at different sizes, please contact us for that.
Most important of all, we place great emphasis on customer service and satisfaction. This is our number one goal. As a result of our efforts, we constantly see satisfied and frequently returning clients.
Remember that if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer 100% money back guarantee - no questions asked.
At leibish-diamonds, we are always here for you.
Please visit our About us page for more information.
*Please note that Leibish & Co. operates on a number of sales platforms in various time zones. In the unlikely event that an item becomes unavailable, and isn't marked as such, Leibish & Co. reserves the right to cancel the transaction and refund the payment.
- We provide Free Worldwide Shipping! All orders are free of charge anywhere in the world!
- Items are usually shipped within 2 business days after leibish-diamonds receives payment for the order.
- No item is shipped until full payment has been received through PayPal or by wire.
- Express shipping is available, please contact us about that. The standard shipping services provides 4-5 days delivery to almost all countries in the world.
- Shipments cannot be made to P.O boxes.
- Orders received and paid for on Thursday will be shipped on Sunday, which is a working day in Israel.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice.
- All of our jewelry is shipped in beautiful present boxes.
- The shipments are fully insured before shipping.
- All taxes levied in the hometown of the purchaser is settled by our clients.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, the company also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked. A full refund will be given under the following conditions:
1. The merchandise must be returned or exchanged within 14 days upon receiving it, and it must be in its original condition.
2. The merchandise must not be damaged.
3. The merchandise must not have been worn.
4. The merchandise must not have been used.
5. The merchandise must not have been sized excluding special orders.
6. The merchandise must precisely match product data records.
7. All Custom orders are non refundable.
8. Any jewelry that has been sized or customized by the customers once they have received it is non returnable.
Refunds will be made by PayPal.
Diamonds, colored stones and jewelry are inspected upon receipt prior to any refunds, exchanges or credits being made. Merchandise that does not match product data in our records will be returned or refused.
Please insure the merchandise against loss in transit and prepay freight and handling charges.
leibish-diamonds is not responsible for any diamond, colored stone or jewelry that it does not actually receive or that is not returned in accordance with the aforementioned terms.
Please visit our Policies page for more information.
leibish-diamonds fully understands how important the purchase of a diamond, colored gemstone or jewelry is to our customers. The company is therefore willing to provide on request a professional appraisal report signed by a GIA certified appraiser for each item sold at no extra charge. In this way, buyers can be assured of the authenticity of the product they are purchasing.
This appraisal is an estimate of the approximate retail replacement value of the purchase, and may be used for insurance coverage or other purposes.
The appraisal report contains valuable information such as:
- An accurate and complete description of the item
- The clarity, color and carat weight of the stone
- The stone's shape pear, round, princess, emerald, etc.
- The type of setting platinum, gold, etc. where applicable
- The source of its independent laboratory certification GIA, EGL, AGS, HRD, IGI, if applicable
- The approximate current retail replacement value.
All Fancy Diamonds appraisal reports are signed by the company and guaranteed for the natural color.
The four main parameters for valuating a diamond’s cost are weight in Carat, color, clarity and cut, known as the Four C’s.Diamond Color
Color in clear diamonds is graded according to the GIA system on a scale of no color D to deep color Z.
Beyond Z grade, stones are entered into the Fancy Color Diamond category and are rated on a different scale:
Light, Fancy Light, Fancy, Fancy Intense, Fancy Deep and Fancy Vivid. They come in pink, orange, yellow, brown, green and blue hues, while the rarest is red.
Diamond cut means the way a certain rough stone is polished in order to reveal its many facets.
Ideal proportions, finish and symmetry of a cut are the aim of the cutter, as well as the shape of the stone. The shape of a polished diamond is divided into Round Brilliant Cut, which refers to a round shape, and Fantasy Cut – which refers to any other shape.
Carat is the weight unit used for all gemstones. One cart is equal to 0.2 grams and is divided into 100 points, where one carat equals 100 points. Each point weighs two milligrams.
The price per carat of a stone is significantly higher when it weighs over one carat. For that reason, one carat diamonds tend to be the result of sacrificing cut quality in order to increase carat weight.
Most diamonds have natural internal characteristics named Inclusions and external features named Blemishes. These occur in the volcanic rock where the diamond is created. Clarity, therefore, refers to the number and size of such inclusions or blemishes.
The GIA has established an internationally accepted grading system, according to which Clarity is graded from Flawless to Imperfect.
Powered by Valigara Jewelry Manager
Please visit our 4C's Learning page for more information.