016. James Monroe '1823 Declaring The Monroe Doctrine' Bronze Ingot Bar For Sale
1 troy oz solid bronze bar
2 1/8 inch x1 1/8 inch
High quality, very detailed sculpture
Beautiful mirror PROOF
Beautiful commemorative bar ~ Beautiful gift
Comes with pamphlet telling the story of this person and his/her “defining moment” in history that is being depicted on this bar.
(Both sides of pamphlet are shown)
Rim markings : “500 Grains Bronze” (top), serial number “348” (bottom).
Minted in 1975-1983
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you won multiple listings, I will do combined shipping. However, you must wait for my invoice, because I will need to package your items to weigh on my scale to calculate combined shipping charge. If you pay right away without waiting for my invoice, system will automatically adds up your individual shipping charges without the benefit of combined shipping.
(A). International package will be shipped as follows :
- If the value is less than $80, it will be shipped with USPS First Class International Mail (cheapest).
- If the value is more than $80, it will be shipped with Signed, Registered USPS First Class International Mail (i.e. First Class International Mail fee + $11.75 Registered fee + $2.35 Return Receipt fee). Note : because of a jump in the shipping method, in certain cases the combine shipping charge may be higher than the sum of individual item shipping charges said in the listings.
- Package valued more than $250 will ship with signed USPS International Express Mail (between $35 to $40 for most countries).
- Third party insurance fee $1 per $100 coverage is included in the total shipping charge.
Keep this in mind when you purchase. To keep shipping cost low – for example, to keep shipping cost less than 10% of your purchase – you may either purchase less than $80 or you may purchase more than $400.
Custom Form will be declared truthfully. This means - I will not declare a fake value or mark ‘gift’ on custom form - sorry.
(B). Your country’s custom tariff threshold.
Your country may impose custom tariff on package valued more than certain threshold (for example, threshold for Germany : Euro 37. threshold for Britain : £18). Your country’s custom charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to know what your country’s custom tariff threshold is, or if there is exempt tariff code for certain items. You can use following currency converter to know how many US dollars that is equivalent to your country’s currency :
This item has been shown times.