Tibetan Yak Worsted Weight Hand Knitting Yarn Colored Baby Yarn Diy Crochet
This item has been shown 421 times.
Tibetan Yak Worsted Weight Hand Knitting Yarn Colored Baby Yarn Diy Crochet:
- - Fiber Content: 100% Tibetan Yak, high quality selected yak hair yarn, soft and warm, yak is a very rare and noble fabric. Different from cashmere, the molecular structure of yak velvet is wavy and can be made into a soft, smooth and non-itching fabric
- - Yardage: Worsted weight, 328yds (300m) / 3.5oz (100g) / skein; Suggested Needle Size: US 5-6 (3.75mm-4mm).
- - Eco-friendly: Health and Environmental protection yak yarn, natural animal fiber, no chemical pollution, stimulate blood circulation.
- - Color: Many colors avaliable, traditional hand, maximum wash performance and dye-lot solids, beautiful colors for knitting and crocheting.
- - Suit: Crochet knitting craft yak yarn, ideal for all your ever versatile worsted weight patterns for sweaters, afghans, hats, gloves, shawls, scarves and other accessories.