1-7 Support Mdisc 24x Burner Cd Dvd Duplicator W/labeling Kit & 20 Glossy Label
This item has been shown 0 times.
1-7 Support Mdisc 24x Burner Cd Dvd Duplicator W/labeling Kit & 20 Glossy Label:
Search : Customer Service: 1-888-692-8128
1 to 1 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 2 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 3 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 4 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 5 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 6 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 7 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 8 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 9 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 10 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 11 CD DVD Duplicator
1 to 7 M-Disc Available CD / DVD Duplicator Double Layer Built in LG 24x DVD +/- RW
w/ Laser Lens Cleaner Kit
Product Name 1 to 7 M-Disc Available CD / DVD Duplicator Double Layer Built in LG 24x DVD +/- RW
w/ Laser Lens Cleaner Kit Product Number LGMD7RED24XCK
Buyduplicatoris located at CA Burlingame, a few miles from San Francisco International Airport . We offer a complete line of CD/ DVD duplication products ranges from CD / DVD packaging material to duplicator. We also provide the best CD / DVD duplication or replication services at the most competitive price. With the advantages of being close to Silicon Valley , we are able to get the latest the technology information and respond to the price changes quickly.
Our goal is to provide a one stop solution for customer dealing with CD / DVD duplication. Our products ranges from CD duplicator tower, DVD duplicator tower, CD / DVD Autoloaders, Disc printer, Media ( DVD -R, DVD +R, printable DVD -R, printable DVD +R), DVD cases, Paper Sleeves, Disc Labels, the best quality OEM Ink Cartridge. Besides CD / DVD duplication products, we also offer CD / DVD duplication or replication services at the most affordable price.
Buyduplicator was founded in 2001. Since then, we dedicate ourselves to offer the best equipment and services in order to meet with the strong demand and the fast changing specification in media duplication market. With our ten years of experiences in the field, we are successfully gained our name as one of the leader in providing the best quality products and services in the field of media duplication.
Commitment for offering quality products with the most competitive price and fastest delivery is our goal in servicing. In order to materialize our commitment, we offer extensive product warranty, technical support, and product special designation services to our valued customers. Besides, we are dedicated to keep ourselves at the front end of technology so as to provide the best services and products.
Why Buy From Us?
- Experience ?We have been in the duplication market for more than 10 years. With our experiences and knowledge, you will get the best advice in choosing your duplicating systems.
- Warranty ?We offer 3-year limited warranty for all our duplicating systems. Warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defects within the first year of ownership. The cost of labor for any support required due to product malfunction will be covered within the first 3 years of ownership. Compared to other companies, our products together with the extended warranty are a super valuable package.
- Price ?We are the manufacturer of the duplicating systems. All the parts that we used in our duplicating systems are the top products in the market. A lot of the companies that sell duplicators are purchasing from us. Since you are directly dealing with us, the manufacturer instead of resellers, we can offer an extremely competitive price .
- Warranty Process ?We have established an extremely simple warranty process for our customers. Instead of having the customer to fill up lots of forms, customers can simply call us and we can identify the problems and provide support to solve their problems right away. If parts need to be fixed / changed, we will assign RMA# right away without paper work and teach our customers to take out the problem part instead of asking our customers to send back the whole tower. This way, customers can save on the shipping charges. If the identified problem is the malfunction drives, customers can still use the remaining drives to copy DVDs / CDs. That way, they don't need to delay their jobs .
- Respond –We respond to emails as soon as we receive (you will be amazed by our short turn around time).
Besides CD/DVD, this duplicator also supports the duplication of M-DISC, a new product which allows data to be written on and remained readable almost forever.Current DVD technology uses organic dyes and low laser power to make marks on the data layer of a standard recordable DVD. Over time, these marks become unreadable because organic dyes degrade when exposed to minimal levels of light, heat, and humidity. This means all the data you thought was safely stored in the CD/DVD could be lost because the discs you used have an average lifespan of only about 3 to 5 years. With M-DISC, data can be safely protected and be readable for thousands of years.One of the key components of the duplication system is controller. The Professional Sata CD/DVD Controller is well-known for its reliability, durability and compatibility within the CD/DVD duplication world.The Professional Sata controllers are professionally designed and manufactured for up to 15 targets. This controller system is constructed using premium “DHP Technology”. It can create the hard drive partition to the size of each master disc image. Thus, all the hard drive space can be fully utilized. This full feature controller is an ideal selection for the reliable high performance duplicators in today’s market.Professional Sata Series duplicator is well known for its stability and high performance. It offers a simple solution for users to duplicate data, audio, multimedia, and video content along with a very user-friendly interface.CD duplicator / DVD duplicator / CD copier / DVD copier / CD replicator / DVD replicator are machine that allow you to make copies of CD or DVD or VCD. In general, a CD duplicator or DVD duplicator has three major components – controller, disc reader and disc writer. This is the new age for the duplication system for DVD, CD and VCD. Instead of having an expensive duplicating system for mass production of copies of DVD / CD / VCD, General House Trading, Inc. is now offering a low cost, high performance, and easy to operate DVD duplicator tower / CD duplicator tower / VCD duplicator tower for you. It is a brand new standalone plug and play duplication copy tower and is a perfect cost-effective way of duplicating or copying audio, data, and video applications. The standalone CD copier / DVD copier do not require any computer or software.With our lines of DVD CD duplicator tower, users can copy their own DVD,CDs/VCDs easily and quickly by pressing a button. It is as easy as operating a paper copying machine. Simply put your Master CD into the Reader drive, blank CDs into the writer drives, and press the Start button, copies of DVD CDs/VCDs will be ready for you in several minutes ( 5-10 minutes for DVD) ( 2-3 minutes for CD).With professional mechanism design and multi-function LCD panel, those DVD / CD duplicator towers are able to provide a flawless function in duplicating any format of compact disks with excellent accuracy. Besides, the controller comes with a test mode, which allows you to make sure the master is ok before running the actual duplicating process. This way, no blank DVD or CDs will be wasted due to the error in reading the source. This makes the system more cost effective and ideal for small offices, churches, music production companies, advertising companies and so on.Drives selectionTechnology keeps changing as time goes by. The major components of the duplicators, controllers and drives are undergoing technology advancement as well. Adding new features for CD/DVD duplication, improving the copying speeds, expanding duplicators’ functions are what we are striking for. Due to the on-going changes, our technical team will pick the best brands of drives in the market (for example: Sony, Pioneer, Samsung, and so on) that will work the best with the duplicators’ controllers. Then, they will go through series of tests on the new products and go through performance analysis in order to identify the best combination of drives and controllers for our duplicators. Product Details:
.DVD-RW 12x, 8x, 6x, 4x, 2x, 1x
.DVD-R DL 6x, 4x, 2x
.DVD+R 24x, 20x,12x, 8x, 6x, 4x, 2.4x
.DVD+RW 8x, 6x, 4x, 2.4x
.DVD+R DL 8x, 6x, 4x, 2.4x
.CD-R 48x, 40x, 32x, 24x, 16x, 10x, 8x, 4x, 2x
.CD-RW 32x, 24x, 16x, 10x, 8x, 4x,2x
1. Serial ATA (SATA) interface (Faster transfer rate, more reliable error check)
2. Duplicate up to 7 DVDs, CDs M-Disc's simultaneously
3. Direct Disc to Disc (DVDs/CDs) duplication or Hard Disc(HDD) to Disc duplication
4. Self diagnostics when power on
5. Upgradeable via firmware ensure you with Up-to-Date future technology
6. User friendly interface with message on LCD display
7. Test Mode to ensure media and master compatibility
8. udio buzzer for alerts and completion indication
9. Low current drives for continuos operation without overheating
10. Clear LCD Display and User friendly interface
11. Upgradable to future technology
12. Auto format detection
13. Self diagnostics when power on
14. Support internal hard drive
15. User friendly interface with message with LCD display
16. Fast copies supports high speed DVD / CD-RW writing mode
17. DVD format cross-over (DVD-R to +R OR DVD+R to -R )
18. Fully tested & Updated all the firmware before ship out
19. Easy operation without software and training are required
20. Switchable Power supply supports 110V - 240V AC
21. Selectable burning speeds
22. Easy to use Password protection modes to prevent unauthorized usage
23. Support Counter Function
24. Master Error Proof
25. Auto Start Strategy
26. Auto Source Disc Analyzing
27. Set Burn Speed
28. Select Source
29. Audio Track Edit
30. Utilities & Tools
31. Button Beep
32. 4 “Eject On Start” modes
33. Clear Setup
34. Enhanced vented air circulation design
35. Ability to load disc image to HDD and rename the partition ( If Hard Drive installed ) Shipping Details:
- Call for international shipping
- Hawai, Alaska and Puerto Rico Virgin Islands only ship by USPS Priority Mail or Next Day, please email us for shipping cost before buying.
- Free shipping only for USA Continental Ground Shipping (48 States)
AK, HI, PR, VI, and GU: +$75 to $100 & ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipment with tracking number provided. Tracking status of the order can be checked at our website.
- Products will be shipped out by UPS or FedEx Ground Service normally. For P.O. Box or APO address, we will ship by USPS Piority service (please email us for the shipping cost). Customer can also request for ground service.
- After receiving your payment we will send the product to you within 24 hours.
- Generally, we do not offer any combine shipping for most of our promotion items that we listed at . However, if you are interested in buying lots of our items (that were listed either at or at our stores), and you would like to check with us on the total shipping and handling fee, please don't hestitate to call 1-888-692-8128
- Sales Tax: 8.25% for California buyers. No tax for out of state or international buyers.
- All prices and payments are in US currency. We accept Paypal, Credit or debit card processed through an Internet merchant account, Propay .
- We accept returns for refunds or exchanges within 30 calendar days from the invoice date.
- You can either make your payment via "Paypal for US Customer and Confirmed Address only".
- Upon receipt of paypal payment, products will only shipped to customer's confirmed address at Paypal.
- For payment, please mail to
1521 Bayshore Hwy
- All payment should be sent together with the followings:
- Mailing address
- sale item number
- Email address
- user ID
- Payment with item number written on it
- BuyDuplicator will offer 3 Years Labor and 1 Year Parts Manufacturer Warranty for the system.
- All sales are final and warranty period starts from the invoice date.
- Customer should send the RMA back together with the copy of invoice.
- Customer should put the RMA number on the box.
- Warranty period starts from the invoice date.
- RMA will be either fixed or replaced during the warranty period
Q: 1. What is a duplicator?
A: Duplicator is just like a copy machine. It is used for making copies of CD / VCD / DVD. It is extremely easy to operate, as simple as putting your master disc and blank medias into the drives and press “copy?button.
Q: 2. Is the duplicator a standalone unit?
A: Yes, duplicator is a standalone unit. It comes with a control panel, which is run by the one touch button.
Q: 3. Any other components or software required in order to run the duplicator?
A: No. Duplicator is a completely standalone machine. Neither computer nor software is required.
Q: 4. What kinds of master can be copied?
A: DVD duplicator is able to make copies of CD/VCD/DVD."CD duplicator is only able to make copies of VCD/CD"
Q: 5. Does duplicator copy DVD with protection code?
A: No. None of the duplicator in the market is able to copy DVD with protection code. For example, hollywood movies are with protection code and the duplicator is not able to make copies of those.
Q: 6. Can this duplicator handle master DVD created from MAC?
A: Yes. As long as the master doesn't have protection code, the duplicator can make copies of that.
Q: 7. How do I choose a good Duplicator to suit my needs?
A: When making a decision to purchase a duplicator, there are a number of key elements should take into consideration to assist you to choose a good duplicator that would fit your needs the best. Although price is one of the dominant factors in purchasing Duplicator, you need to be aware of what you are getting for the price - Will the unit perform as needed and expected? Will the company provide the customer service and technical support that you need when you need them? Will the company stand behind the product and looking out for your best interest? Will the company still in business in the future or will it be gone as soon as you need them? In addition, pricing of duplicators are varies in the market depending on performance, reliability, brand name and manufacturer services and support. Thus, when selecting a duplicator, do not just consider the price. You need to pay particular attention for these three key elements:
1. Design & Component material
2. Manufacturing, Testing, and Shipping procedures3. Customer Service and Technical Support
Q: 8. Can duplicator copy CD into a DVD or vice versa?
A: No. Duplicator is simply a copy machine and it cannot undergo any format conversion. Thus, all you can get from the duplicator is coping DVD to DVD or CD to CD or VCD to VCD.
Q: 9. Can we copy a DVD-R Master to DVD+R blank media or vice versa?
A: Yes, you can cross over DVD-R and DVD+R.
Q: 10. Why would I need to spend more for a particular brand of duplicator over another by assuming a duplicator uses the same number and same brand of drives? ?
A:The drives are determinant in a sum of parts that general an optimal duplicated disc, even if they are an integral part of duplicator. Its theory works just like car- two different cars could install the same engine, the performance of car will get from the engine is determine by the mechanics to make the engine work. Better quality parts will boost up performance but tend to increase the cost. As a result, pricing can vary a lot for some of the most important components that will affect the performance of a duplicator dramatically. The price of controller can vary from $10 to over $100. Likewise, the power supply can vary from the range of $30 ~ $80. Also, the price difference between using the standing steel case and using an aluminum case can be in the range of $40 ~ $80. In order to get the best performance of the duplicator, all these elements are necessary.
In the market, some vendors simply purchases parts from the drive manufactures while others partner with the manufactures and work on the equipment. These vendors make sure the drives will deliver the best performance needed for duplication. In addition, the drive's firmware is updated and is tested before they are assembled in the duplicator.
When the order is received, many vendors will assemble the duplicator quickly without checking for the quality. However, the higher quality vendors will ensure the quality of the unit by pre-assemble the duplicator and fully test the unit before selling the unit.
Pricing varies in duplicator can be caused by numerous reasons. In the long run, it would be worthwhile to invest a bit more on higher standards and quality duplicator that can fulfill all your needs rather than the cheaper unit which will cost you more without meeting your expectation.
Q: 11. Can the duplicator handle different speed media?
A: Yes. If the duplicator that you get is a 16X one, media with speed lower than 16X can be handled with no problem.
Q: 12. What is the burning speed of the duplicator?
A: Default speed of the DVD duplicator is 8X. However, user can manually adjust the burn speed to 1X, 2X, 4X, 6X, 8X, 10X, 12X, 16X, 18x 20x or 24x.
Q: 13. Will duplicator speed affect the quality of the duplicates?
A: Yes. The higher the speed, the lower the quality of the duplicates. However, the degree of loss in quality is very minor and is not noticeable to most people.
One thing that is very important for you to consider is whether the DVD players in the market able to play the duplicates that you made. Since there are still many DVD players in the market with play speed less than 16X, you might want to choose a lower duplication speed so that more players can play back the duplicates that you made .
Q: 14. What is the recommended burn speed?
A: We recommend customer to duplicate at a lower speed, 8X. The lower the burn speed, the better the quality of the duplicates and more DVD players in the market able to play back. It only takes around 9-11 minutes to make copy of a full sized disc at 8X.
Q: 15. What kind of blank media shall customers use for this duplicator?
A: We recommend Grade-A media. Poor quality media will have an adverse effect on the alignment of lenses in the burner and shorten the term life of the writers.
Q: 16. Who is the manufacturer of the duplicators?
A: Buyduplicator is the company who assembled the duplicator
Q: 17. If two different brands of duplicator are using the same brand and model of drives, will they perform the same? ?
A: No. The performance will not be the same for the two separate duplicators using the same drives if other components different.The controller and the internal temperature of the duplicator have the most dramatic affect on duplicator quality.
A controller controls all of the signals and commands going directly to the drives and acts as a brain of the duplicator. What kind of quality a good controller should have? It should has a larger capacity memory and is extremely important of the type of operation system programmed inside.18. Do the well known electronic companies such as NEC; Pioneer; Panasonic and Sony make duplicator?
A: Most of the electronic companies do not make duplicator even though they supply the reading or writing drivers. The duplicator's manufacturers are the only one who create and assemble the important parts such as the controllers, power supply and chassis etc.
- All products are brand new. 3 Years Labor and 1 Year Parts Manufacturer Warranty . Please call us at 650-692-9128 with any and all questions before offerding. We will gladly answer you. DO NOT wait until you have already placed a offer or worse yet, after the sale has ended By offerding or buy it now on this sale, buyers agree with all the terms and conditions stated in the description. Seller reserves the right to cancel any offers in this sale due to buyer's excessive negative response, hidden response or rude threatening email.
- Remember that your offer and offer amount influences the offers of others Please read the Descriptions and terms carefully before placing your offer.