1 Ct F/vs2 Radiant Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k White Gold For SaleStore Home About Us Payments Shipment Return policy Disclaimer The 4 C's 1 ct F/VS2 RADIANT diamond ring set in 14 k w gold Metal Information Item Diamond Ring Gold Type 14kt white gold Ring Size US 6.25, UK M(can be resized) Gold weight 2.60 grams Stone Information Gem Type 100% natural diamond Cut Radiant Carat Weight Centre Stone 0.71 Colour F-G Clarity VS2-SI1(clarity enhanced) Item-Code E7633 Carat Weight Sidestones 0.25 Estimated Retail Price $4850
This beautiful natural mined diamond is a0.71 carat in weight, has round sidestones of 0.25 carat, has a VS2-SI1enhanced purity and a F-Gin color. The diamond is set in a beautiful and timeless, 14 karat solid white gold setting. This ring will truly make any girl smile.
The Estimate Retail on this amazing diamond is $4850 and it comes with a complete recognized appraisal.Unlike other sellers, we have nothing to hide and therefore provide you with a video taken from the actual diamond ring. This video clip was taken from the original item. The clip is very useful, to see for sparkle and shine and to show you how the item will look. Our office is located in the heart of the world's diamond capital, Antwerp. With the development of the internet and e-commerce, we can offer you our merchandise on at wholesale market prices. At Diamond Jewelry United our clientele enjoy a wide range of products which include: beautifully polished diamonds, both with and without certificate, and fine jewelry. Our jewelry collection caters to the new trends in today's fashion. We offer rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants with diamonds. All our jewelry is brand new and of high quality. We are diamond wholesalers, so you will be buying high quality products directly from the source. We are in charge from beginning to end - from polishing the rough diamond, to designing the jewelry through to the finished product to ensure that our customers receive only the very best. We have cut the extra costs and have passed the savings along to you, the customer, without sacrificing quality. Payment can be made via PayPal or by bank transfer. It is preferable to use PayPal, as this way both buyer and seller are protected. If payment is not received within 7 days, we reserve the right to consider the transaction void and to relist the item. VAT If you live inside the European Union, then you will have to add 20% VAT to the final price. For the US , Canada and the rest of the world no extra charges will be added to the final price. All information is used to tailor our communication to you. If you provide us with this information we will not make it available to other companies.
All items are normally shipped within 1 working days of receipt of payment. We use Royal Mail (United Kingdom postal service) for all our shipments unless otherwise specified.
All items are sent fully insured for the purchase value. All shipments are sent with Royal Mail international Recorded Delivery. Other couriers such as FedEx can be used for overseas shipments and are subject to higher delivery costs.
Royal Mail registered mail: $15 FedEx: $90
Insurance is not optional and is included in the Shipping and Handling cost.
Delivery Items are shipped within 3 working days after receiving payment.
The item will be sent with
- Gift Box
Registered post (Royal Mail)
Europe: 3 - 5 working days
Rest of the world: 5 - 10 working days
FedEx Worldwide: 48 hours
We do not accept responsibility for the length of time the post takes. We offer 14 DAY UNCONDITIONAL RETURN POLICY. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason you may return the item within 14 days after receipt for a full refund. If the item is damaged, there will not be any deduction on your refund. Note: Opinions of appraisers can vary slightly. We strongly recommend evaluation by a non-bias (does not buy or sell) qualified gemologist. To qualify for a refund, all returned items must:
- Be returned to Diamond Jewelry United within 14 days after receiving the item.
- Be returned in their original condition, as they were shipped, and in their original packaging.
- Be accompanied by the original invoice and appraisal. If merchandise is returned without original invoice a 15% administrative fee will be charged.
- Not be resized (by other jewelers), used or damaged in any way.
- There is a very slight possibility that an item may be sold and still run for this period. We reserve the right to offer replacement or to mutually cancel the sale without penalty for eighter party. In the rare case that this may happen and the customer accepts the replacement we will ship the item free of charge.
- As we list large quantities of items, in an event of error in listing, picture or video we reserve the right to cancel any listing or transaction.
- Most of our pictures are models and not pictures of the actual item. The video clip however is taken from the actual item.
- All our diamonds have been carefully exemined by trained experts with specialized instruments and prepared the diamond report to the best of their knowledge and professional standards. Expert opinion may reasonably wary since diamond grading is not exact science.
Sellers: Get your own map today. Click here now. Simple."Fortair House, first floor•London NW11 0AF•UK•Tel: +44 208 905 5672•Fax: +44 208 458 6595 All Imagery & Content © 2011 Diamond Jewelry United | Template created by LillyStar
This item has been shown 0 times.