1 New Lt275/65r18 E Firestone Transforce Ht 275 65 18 Tire
This item has been shown 3 times.
1 New Lt275/65r18 E Firestone Transforce Ht 275 65 18 Tire:
The Firestone Transforce HT is a true workhorse for light trucks and commercial vehicles. Driving day in and day out in rough conditions can be tough on tires, but the Transforce HT is built to withstand daily punishment. The tire’s polyester body, steel belts, and advanced tread compound prevent chips and tears, while the tread design provides strong traction in all seasons. Built with UNI-T technology for optimal performance, stability, and treadlife.
Questions? Call toll-free!
1-855-456-34101 New LT275/65R18 E Firestone Transforce HT 275 65 18 Tire The Firestone Transforce HT is a true workhorse for light trucks and commercial vehicles. Driving day in and day out in rough conditions can be tough on tires, but the Transforce HT is built to withstand daily punishment. The tire’s polyester body, steel belts, and advanced tread compound prevent chips and tears, while the tread design provides strong traction in all seasons. Built with UNI-T technology for optimal performance, stability, and treadlife.
- Purchase your tires and print the order confirmation ( confirmation email) that includes purchase details.
- Complete the rebate form (mail in or file online if available).
- Submit rebate form and order confirmation per the rebate guidelines. To submit your order confirmation online, you can do one of the following:
- Print the confirmation email, scan it with a copier and email the file to yourself, then submit it with the rebate form;
- Take a screenshot of the email, save the file, and attach it to the rebate form;
- Save the email as a PDF and attach it to the rebate form.
- If the form asks for company name and location, please use American Tire Distributors (TireBuyer's parent company) and Huntersville, N.C.
- It may take several weeks for your rebate to be processed. A prepaid card in the amount of the rebate will be mailed to you. If the option is offered, we recommend logging into the rebate website a week or two after submitting to check the status of your rebate.
DELIVER YOUR TIRES DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCAL INSTALLERWHY SHOULD I CHOOSE A TIREBUYER INSTALLER?
The benefits are clear! And we guarantee you'll be glad you did. We've partnered with 8000+ tire shops nationwide including the top tire pros in your area. And we guarantee your satisfaction. When you choose a TireBuyer installer, you get:
- FREE delivery on all tires
- Guaranteed installation rates & satisfaction
- 45-day FREE & easy returns
We call it the TireBuyer Installer Advantage, and it's the easy, worry-free way to buy tires and get them installed.HOW DO I CHOOSE A TIREBUYER INSTALLER?
- It's easy. Find the tires or wheels you want and add them to your cart. Click get them installed (be sure you are logged in). When you check out, we will show you the installers in your area and their guaranteed rates. Pick the local installer of your choice and we will deliver your order right there.
- Installation cost paid at time of install
If you need to return or exchange an item, please call TireBuyer Customer Service at
1-855-456-3410 for a Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA).
NOTE: Items without a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number will not be accepted for credit.
Before calling for a return, please note the following Terms and Conditions:
ITEMS SHIPPED TO AN APPROVED INSTALLER
Most orders delivered to an installer selected on the store can be returned free of charge for up to 45 days after delivery. The products must be at the installer's location for pick-up. For replacement orders, the customer is responsible for any additional installation fees.
Items cannot be returned if any of the following apply:
- Products were used off road
- Products have uneven wear or a difference of 2/32" between the grooves
- Products have been altered in any way (siping, studs, etc.)
The following products can only be returned if unused/never mounted:
- Winter tires
- Mostorsport tires
ITEMS SHIPPED TO A HOME ADDRESS OR OTHER LOCATION
Orders shipped to any location other than a TireBuyer installer can be returned for up to 30 days after shipment.Only un-mounted, unused products can be returned.
The following charges apply - shipping charges are deducted from your refund:
- $7.50 per item for items dropped off at an approved FedEx location
- $15.00 per item for FedEx pickup
Welcome to the easiest way to buy tires and wheels. We get you rolling by delivering the biggest selection of brand-name tires, fast and free, directly to you. In short, we're changing the way people buy tires and wheels.
We've won the Circle of Excellence Award every year since 2012 — six years in a row! Wondering what that means? Well, it means that our customers love us. The Circle of Excellence Award recognizes online retailers who consistently deliver superior online customer experiences - as rated by their own customers. We're truly honored and we owe a huge Thanks to you!
Our customer service team works out of our offices in Kirkland, Washington. It's an experienced team with incredibly deep knowledge of tires and wheels and 150 years of experience in the auto industry. Their knowledge comes from experience in tire shops, repair shops, car dealerships, auto parts stores, motorcycle shops, rental car agencies, and more. If you have a question - any question at all - just give our experts a call.
Call us toll-free: 1-855-456-3410
Monday through Friday: 8 am - 8 pm ET
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Click here to see more tires and wheels in our store!