10 Best Antique Vintage Cotton Quilt Fabric Scraps Civil War + Victorian 1800s
This item has been shown 0 times.
10 Best Antique Vintage Cotton Quilt Fabric Scraps Civil War + Victorian 1800s:
10 BEST Antique Vintage Cotton Quilt Fabric Scraps Civil War + Victorian 1800s
Welcome to Effie's Quilt Shop!
Vintage Textiles & Collectibles
This sale is fora great lot of 10 prints ofvintage cotton quilt fabric~ perfect for crafter, quilters andthe seamstress. This and other items we now have listed have been purchased at the recent rural Kansas estate sale. This fabric
- 10 different prints
- great shades of the late 1800s and very early 1900s ~ some may be as old as the Civil War Era
- THIS IS NOT REPRODUCTION FABRIC
- all vintage cotton yardage
- all shades of pink, browns, turkey red, blues and more
- solids, plaids and tiny floral prints
- printed and woven designs
- tiny shirting prints and florals
- sizes include 4 1/8 inches by 8 inches, 3 inches by 6 inches, 5 inches by 8 inches, 6 inches by 6 inches and everything in between
- these are scraps from past projects so edges are not straight andmeasurements are approximate
- great print of the Victorian and Edwardian Eras
- smooth tight weave ~ perfect for applique quilting and other projects
- great for quilt restoration
- no flaws noted
- perfect for seamstress, collector, designer and crafters
- straight from the sale in as found condition
- no odors noted
- photos are of exact prints you will receive
- this fabric does not appear to have been laundered
- great formany projects!
- Please see photos! This might be just the fabric you have been looking for!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We combine multiple sale wins to lower your shipping fees!
Please email or click Contact Seller for a combined total before paying to receive the shipping discount. We cannot reduce shipping fees after payment has been made.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please visit our store!
Shipping & Delivery
- Please email if you are a multiple item winner or International buyer for a total. Shipping fees cannot be reduced after payment is made.
- Please include item number with all correspondence.
- Kansas residents pay sales tax.