10m Aneta North Dakota - Queen City Centennial (june 1996) Used Phone Card
This item has been shown 7 times.
10m Aneta North Dakota - Queen City Centennial (june 1996) Used Phone Card:
10m Aneta North Dakota - Queen City Centennial (June 1996) USED . Collectible Phone Card(s)
THIS ITEM IS A COLLECTIBLE PHONE CARD, about the size of a standard credit card unless described otherwise. All collectible phone cards are genuine, UNused, and in excellent condition unless described otherwise. Since they are EXPIRED and INACTIVE, they are no longer useable for long distance calling.
ID SKU: 28137
Phone or Marketing Company: Strategic Telecom Sys.
Quantity Issued: 1500
Moneycard Catalog: Pr52
Keywords: a city of memories, zenex, 1896-1996
* ALL PHONE CARDS ARE EXPIRED AND INACTIVE * THESE PHONE CARDS CAN NO LONGER BE USED FOR LONG DISTANCE CALLING *
* SPECIMEN, TEST, Sample, Proof, or Prototype phone cards typically do NOT have a PIN number. USED cards are nice quality unless described otherwise.
* Please see the pictures. Since we have the worlds largest inventory of USA phonecards for collectors, you will not necessarily receive the identical serial number that we have scanned/pictured. For sets of telecards, we have only provided the first 12 scans. Sometimes these 12 scans will not show all the cards in the set. Please read the description. If you want to see additional pictures, or to see the reverse of the cards, just ask us.
* YES WE COMBINE SHIPPING! Add more items to your order at NO additional shipping charge. We combine shipping on ANY and ALL of our phonecards and you are only charged shipping for the one package. TOTAL shipping price is $2.99 USD within the USA, and $7.99 USD internationally. If you prefer, you may use the Global Shipping Service. * There is No extra charge for more items enclosed within the same package.
* We prefer immediate payment through Paypal. But for those who do not, we expect payment within 3 days.