10mm Thick Pure 925 Sterling Silver Solid Real Heavy Men Wide Figaro Link Chain For Sale
New Page 3
Click To View Large Image
Godfather of all necklaces - this Italian link chain is a
timeless classic that will always be in style. It is a
universal favorite among men and women of all ages
worldwide, perfect with any style of clothing in any type of
setting. You can't go wrong with this chain, an appropriate
gift for friends, family, and loved ones, for all occasions.
To complete a matching set, simply add both a necklace and a
bracelet of your desired length to your cart.
Style: Figaro Link
Material: .925 Sterling Silver
Finish: High Polished (no plating)
Width: 10 mm
Weight: 4 Grams Per Inch
Made in Italy (Stamped)
Guaranteed Solid .925 Sterling Silver Product
Lifetime Warranty Against Tarnish & Breakage
What is 925 silver?
A. 925 silver is
made with 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is a mixture of
different metals that help strengthen and stabilize the
metal. Pure silver (also known as fine silver) is soft and
easily bended and is generally not used for making jewelry.
Simply put, 925 silver is the purest form of silver for
making jewelry that maintains its beauty over time.
Q. Is this item real, solid sterling silver?
A. Yes. All of our sterling silver items are genuine and
stamped with the "925" hallmark.
illegal under federal law to falsely stamp an item that is
not real silver with the 925 mark. Real silver items can
also be tested to confirm the purity.
Q. How long is this item?
A. This item is available in many lengths. The price
will vary based on length. Please refer to the drop-down
menu near the top of the listing.
Q. Will this item tarnish or change colors?
A. No. Being that this item is made with solid, high
polished silver, it will never tarnish or change colors. It
may become dirty on the surface but this can be cleaned off
100% with a simple jewelry cleaning cloth or using silver
For tips on how to better take care of your jewelry, please
Jewelry Care Tips page.
Q. Is this item hypoallergenic?
Yes, all of our solid silver items are nickel free and
All chains and bracelets are made with guaranteed solid,
stamped 925 sterling silver and come with a lifetime
warranty against tarnish and breakage.
PayPal is our preferred method of payment.
Your order will be shipped out within 1 business day after
you make your payment.
Free shipping is available for all USA orders.
Every order is backed by a 30-day, full money back return
policy. We pay return for return postage by sending
you a pre-paid shipping label if you are in the USA.
or Concerns? We offer a specialized customer service
team that is available Monday to Friday, 10AM to 5PM PST, to
answer any product questions before, during or after the
purchase. If youre not satisfied for any reason, you will
receive a full refund and free return shipping within the US
if you return your purchase within 30 days.
This item has been shown times.
10mm Thick Pure 925 Sterling Silver Solid Real Heavy Men Wide Figaro Link Chain: $61