1160 - Acura, Honda Shocks Struts Full Set, 4 Pcs, New, Warranty
This item has been shown 0 times.
1160 - Acura, Honda Shocks Struts Full Set, 4 Pcs, New, Warranty:
This is a Full Set (4 pieces) of Struts for an Acura,Honda. Cross reference numbers include KYB: 341139, 341138, 341094, and Monroe: 71945, 71946, 71266. APX set number is 1160. Please consult the compatibility table above for the correct fitment for your specific vehicle.
ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING QUOTED OUTRAGEOUS PRICES AT THE REPAIR SHOP FOR COMMON REPAIR PARTS?WE HAVE TALKED TO THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE OLDER, HIGHER QUALITY CARSWHO ARE TIRED OF BEING CHARGED THE PRICE OF A USED CAR FOR A COMMON REPAIR PART. WELL, YOU DON'T NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER THAN APX AUTO PARTS. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR OLDER LUXURY CAROR MORTGAGE YOUR HOUSE TO BUY REPLACEMENT PARTS!AS A DIRECT IMPORTER OF AUTO PARTS,WE GET THE BEST PURCHASE PRICE POSSIBLE, AND PASS THE SAVINGS ONTO YOU. AUDI, BMW,JAGUAR, MERCEDES, VOLVO AND OTHER POPULAR MAKES.SUPPLY IS LIMITED, SO GET YOUR ORDER IN TODAY!
1) Lifetime Warranty
SENSEN Shocks and Struts are backed by an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty.
2) Hardened Rods & NOK Seals
Struts fail when they leak their internal fluids. These failures are most often a result of inferior rods and seals. That is why we use a combination of high-quality carbon steel rods with a hardened chrome finish and superior Japanese-made NOK seals.
3) Precision Robotic Welding
Believe it or not, there are some strut manufacturers that are still using human labor for welding. Our reputation for consistent quality is rooted in our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, which include precision robotic welding.
4) Premium Powder-Coated Finish
It is very important to have a premium powder-coated finish for long lasting corrosion and rust protection.
5) One Factory
The premium brands manufacture their struts in several second and third-world nations throughout Asia and Latin America. Our shocks and struts are manufactured in the same facility for enhanced consistency and quality control.
6) Individually Tested
Each SENSEN shock and strut is individually tested before leaving the factory.
7) Benchmark-tested to the Industry Leader
We benchmark test for quality and performance against the industry leader.
8) OE Supplier to Volvo, Audi, and Volkswagon
Sensen Shocks & Struts is an OE supplier to domestic China for Volvo, Audi, and Volkswagen
9) Top Factory Certifications
The Sensen manufacturing facility has ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certifications. What does this mean? The International Organization for Standardization provides 3rd party certification to factories who meet extensive quality management standards.
10) Manufacturing Struts since 1985
You are not taking a risk on a product that hasnt been tried and tested. Sensen has a 27 year history of manufacturing quality shocks & struts.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. REQUIRES A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT. FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOUR RECEIPT WILL LIMIT YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE TO 24 MONTHS. APX warrants that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship when in normal use and service of the vehicle on which it was installed. APX extends this warranty to the owner of the vehicle provided that the ownership has not changed since the installation of the unit. Should one of our products fail during normal use, as described above, return the failed unit to APX for a complete warranty analysis. Once APX has approved the warranty, a refund will be issued for new part purchase. Customers must repurchase a new APX part to replace a possible defective unit. APX DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LABOR CLAIMS. Our company and product liability is strictly limited to the replacement of the unit once APX has determined it to be defective. This warranty does not apply to units which have been altered, modified, lowered, damaged, misused, improperly installed, contaminated with dirt or other contaminants, used in applications other than recommended in our catalog.
Contact APX immediately for instructions and authorization prior to making any repairs or replacements. If you have a question about a part you must email us BEFORE purchasing. We try to answer all emails within the same business day. APX Autoparts Express is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we require all buyers to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
1) APX ships to confirmed Paypal addresses only.
2) APX ships Worldwide! EXTRA CHARGES APPLY! CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE!!
3) Unfortunately, APX is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
4) Immediate payment required via Paypal.
5) APX will not refund your payment if these guidelines are not followed. All of our parts are available in our APX store. If the part you are seeking is not listed under our stores automotive parts/categories, please contact us via email. The APX store lists only a limited amount of our full product line. Contact us for a fast, friendly quote. It is our desire to have stock on hand for any item that we list.
APX offers same day shipping in most circumstances. Orders placed on Saturday or Sundays should be processed and shipped on Monday. Same day shipping in most circumstances. Order placed on Saturday or Sunday should be processed and shipped on Monday. If you are in any location outside of the United States and Canada, please contact APX for a shipping quote. Here are some additional details regarding APX shipping practices:
1) Business days are Monday through Friday
2) You may or may not be charged a duty (tax) on your order. We do not handle this tax, your local customs agency will handle that and charge you the correct amount of duties that should be appropriate.
3) Domestic shipments traveling within the Continental United States will be shipped via FedEX. The majority of orders are shipped out of our distribution center located in North Carolina.
4) Any Free Shipping Offers apply only to the Continental United States, (48 States). For other US States and Territories, Extra Charges Apply.
Occasionally, due to high demand, we may be out of stock on an item. If this happens, you will be notified and given the option to either cancel for a full refund or wait for the part to arrive in our warehouse.All sales are final, no returns. However, we will exchange an item if it is in the original packaging (not installed or damaged by owner) and returned to us within 30 days of receiving the item. After accepting your package, if it looks damaged, please email us immediately for instructions.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands (U.S.) - Extra Freight Charges Apply - Call us for a Quote.
Images curtesy of FedEx.com. Transit times are Estimated.