12 Lot Barbie Furniture-townhouse Hot/bath Tub~beds~loveseat/couch Chairs~stove
This item has been shown 21 times.
12 Lot Barbie Furniture-townhouse Hot/bath Tub~beds~loveseat/couch Chairs~stove:
12 Lot Barbie Furniture-Dream Townhouse Hot/Bath Tub~Beds~Loveseat/Couch Chairs~Stove
This Barbie furniture will provide hours of fun for your child’s Barbie play. All are in good pre-owned and played with condition.
1) Rare “Dream Townhouse” bathtub/hot tub (pool party) with lights is marked Mattel, Inc. 2008. It is blue, pink, and white; has blue & pink faux lights, is plastic, and measures approximately 9 x 8 x 8. There are five silver “bedazzled” flowers that have been added to decorate the two outer posts. Faucets and handles move back and forth freely. The pink and blue lights do not light up.
2) Aqua green/blue color loveseat is marked Mattel, Inc. 2007. It is in nice shape for being used and played with. Measures approximately 8 ½ x 3 x 3 ¾. It has two tiny black dots on right cushion near the front middle, a tiny white mark and a small yellow spot on the right front where Barbie’s legs touch when sitting, and two tiny black marks on the underside.
3) Heart fabric covered loveseat/couch is marked Toy Max; has a hot pink base color along the bottom outer edge; pink, purple, yellow, green, & blue multi-colored hearts with a black background, and approximately measures 10 x 4 x 4.
4) Stove is red with a pizza sticker on the front oven area. It is in good played with condition & shows normal play wear with a few scuffs/scratches that aren’t very noticeable unless you are looking for them. Approximately measures 5 x 4 ¾ x 2 ¾.
5 & 6) Two off-white round papasan chairs are made of a soft rubber like material. One is perfectly round & the other is slightly not as round as the other. Measures approximately 6 x 6 x 4 ½.
7) Twin bed is burgundy red color made of foam with corduroy fabric and measures approximately 11 x 5 x 1. The bottom has some stains/marks – please see pictures.
8 & 9) Hot pink pool mattresses/floats/beds are marked Mattel one is 1989 & other is 1991. They are in good played with condition. They approximately measure 9 ¾ x 3 x ¾ (to 1 ¾ high where the head rest is).
10) Toddler double bed is a light greenish/blue color, is plastic, has a small purplish mark on the outside of one of the legs, and measures approximately 7 x 5 ¼ x 3.
11) Baby/Toddler bed is light blue & white in color & has a rail guard on one side. It shows a few small/light marks, but is in nice condition for being played with. Approximately measures 4 ¾ x 3 x 1.12) Blue plastic loveseat is in good played with condition & approximately measures 7 ¼ x 3 x 4 ½.
Important note: Before placing a offer or “buy it now”, please read my sale terms and contact me with questions before offerding/buying. Also, please see all pictures using the zoom feature to see the details of the item(s) to judge their condition for yourself - as the pictures are part of the description in case I may have unintentionally missed something.
Payment: Is due and appreciated within 2 days of sale close. Please note that I only accept PayPal as a form of payment from U.S. PayPal accounts only (yet will consider other forms of payment on a case by case basis). Also, please, do not place a offer if you are not going to pay.
Shipping: All items will be shipped within 3 business days of receipt of cleared PayPal payment, but I typically ship either same day or next day. Please take note of shipping &handlingcosts of the items you have won. Please also be aware that items may have several shipping options for you to choose from so you can select the most affordable or best option for you.
*Check out my other sales as I will combine shipping on multiple wins/purchases whenever possible, however,please make me aware of your intent to win/purchase multiple items and then WAIT for me to send you a combined invoice BEFORE paying, otherwise I am unable tocombine shipping as per policy.*
Non-Payment: I reserve the right to re-list items if payment is not received within 2 days. Non-payment is automatically reported to .
Communication: Please contact me with any questions or concerns before, during, & after the sale -- as this is considered to be the most important part of the transaction. *I aspire to have satisfied customers, and, as it may be able to be determined, I need your help and communication in order to achieve that.* Also, please ensure your contact information is current and make sure that I can communicate with youby disablingany Spam blocking software that would inhibit our communication.
response: Positive response is most appreciated. Please, if you have any problem, contact me first so I can help rectify the issue (in the most positive way possible) before leaving any neutral or negative response. I will post positive response after you have received your item and I hear that you are happy by your leaving me positive response.
I acquire some of my items from several different sources, however, while they are in my care, they have been in a smoke free Environment and often times thoroughly cleaned before shipping.
Please see my other listings. Thank you for looking. Good luck & happy ing!