12" Linear Actuator 200lb Adjustable Stroke 12-volt Dc
This item has been shown times.
12" Linear Actuator 200lb Adjustable Stroke 12-volt Dc:
12" Linear Actuator 200lb Adjustable Stroke 12-Volt DC Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Product Description Actuator Specifications:
Stroke Length: 12 inches
Travel Speed: .354 inches/sec (9mm/sec) at 50% load
Max Load: 225 lbs. static load; 112 lbs. dynamic load
Input: DC 12V
Duty Cycle: 20% Duty
Measurements: Overall Length: 21" (Min) to 33"(Max); Length Between Mounting Holes: 19.5" (Min) to 31.5"(Max)
This heavy duty linear actuator is perfect for operating tonneau covers, motorized trunks & hoods, amp racks and whatever else you may imagine!
This actuator has a "Static Load" rating of 200 lbs. This is the weight that the structure can support. The "Dynamic Load" rating is 112 lbs. This is the weight that the device can push, pull or lift.
- Built-in adjustable limit switch allows for custom run from 0-12 inches
- 10:1 Gear Ratio for fast operation
- Built in clutch prevents damage from overextension
- High torque motor
- Permanently lubricated sealed shaft
- Travel speed: .354 inches/sec (9mm/sec) at 50% load
- Mounting hole diameter: 5/16"
- Max draw: 4.8 amps
- 20% duty
NOTE: This sale for the the linear actuator as shown. It does not include any additional hardware. There are two wires that control the actuator. Switching positive/negative 12vDC on these two wires reverses the direction of travel.LAD Series - Ideal for most automotive, solar and light industrial applications P/N Travel A
(min-max) C D E Voltage Speed Static
Load LAD2 2 in. 11"-13" 9½"-11½" 5½ in. 4⅞ in. 2¼ in. 12 VDC 9 mm/s 225 lb. 112 lb. LAD4 4 in. 13"-17" 11½"-15½" 5½ in. 4⅞ in. 2¼ in. 12 VDC 9 mm/s 225 lb. 112 lb. LAD6 6 in. 15"-21" 13½"-19½" 5½ in. 4⅞ in. 2¼ in. 12 VDC 9 mm/s 225 lb. 112 lb. LAD8 8 in. 17"-25" 15½"-23½" 5½ in. 4⅞ in. 2¼ in. 12 VDC 9 mm/s 225 lb. 112 lb. LAD10 10 in. 19"-29" 17½"-27½" 5½ in. 4⅞ in. 2¼ in. 12 VDC 9 mm/s 225 lb. 112 lb. LAD12 12 in. 21"-33" 19½"-31½" 5½ in. 4⅞ in. 2¼ in. 12 VDC 9 mm/s 225 lb. 112 lb.Compatible Accessories Accessories P/N Description Compatibility LAD-BRK Mounting bracket kit for linear actuators LAD Series Only LA-KIT1-D Wiring, switch & relay kit for linear actuators LAD Series Only LA-KIT2-D Remote control wiring & switch kit for linear actuators LAD Series Only LA-KIT3-D "One-Touch" Wiring & Switch Kit for Linear Actuators LAD Series Only LA-KIT4-D "One-Touch" Remote Control Kit for Linear Actuators LAD Series Only Not quite what you're looking for? Click the
"Product Comparison Table" tab below to see similar products in this category Shipping Information
- We will attempt to ship your item within 1 business day after payment has been received.
- For all items with free shipping, we may use any of the following carriers at our option: Fedex, Fedex Smartpost, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail. For international shipments we use USPS or Fedex International. We do NOT use Fedex Ground for shipments to Canada.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- This item is not eligible for pickup.
- Items shipped outside the Continental US may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Items shipped internationally are shipped USPS International Priority Mail or Fedex International Economy AT OUR DISCRETION. Fedex International Economy does not charge brokerage fees – international buyers will pay the same duties/taxes as USPS shipments. We do not use Fedex Ground for international shipments.
- If an international item does not meet size restrictions, it will be shipped Air Parcel Post.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you once we've processed the shipment. Sometimes these notifications are identified as Spam by email programs. If you have not received your tracking number within one business day of your purchase, please check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder.
Remote Starters & Alarms – The remote starters & alarms we offer all carry a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Physical damage or damage due to improper installation will void the manufacturer's warranty. Within the first year you can contact us for warranty issues. The product must be returned to us at the customer's expense in order for us to perform warranty service. After the first year, warranty issues must be handled directly through the manufacturer. The manufacturer will require a receipt from the original purchase. Product specific warranty information will be included with the product packaging.
Linear Actuators – Linear actuator carry a "No DOA" warranty. Each actuator is QC tested before it leaves our facility. If you receive a defective actuator, you must contact us within 30 days of receipt. Actuators that are damaged due to improper installation, overloading or running over the duty cycle will not be covered under warranty.
All Other Items – All other items carry a 1 year limited warranty either through MyPushcart or the product's manufacturer. The product is warranted to the end user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase, to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product's design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered "under warranty", MyPushcart will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the original purchaser. MyPushcart is not liable for any installation charges, loss or damage of any kind incurred in the replacement, repair of any warranted product.Return Policy
MyPushcart is family owned and operated, and we care about our customers, before and after the sale! We proudly stand behind every product we sell.
You can reach us at 520-572-2220 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm Arizona time. Please note that Arizona does not observe daylight savings. We have plenty of daylight, and sunshine to spare, which puts us in a good mood and makes us easy to work with!
For returns of unused, uninstalled products in new condition, contact us through within 30 days of your purchase; we will be happy to refund your purchase in full, no restocking fee! Return must be new, and in the original packaging, including everything that shipped.
Buyer pays return shipping. will notify us of your request and we will issue a return authorization number.
If you are having any trouble with the performance of your product, or you believe you received the wrong item, or you feel you are missing parts of your item, we ask that you contact us first by calling our tech support.
Automotive electronics such as alarms, remote starts, keyless entries and compressors which have been installed (or for which installation has been attempted) may not be returned for refunds. We will exchange any unit which is found to be defective, but you must contact our tech support first. If you feel you have a special case, call us! We are friendly and easy to work with. 520-572-2220. M-F, 9 am - 5 pm Arizona time.
For errors in shipping, or items determined through MyPushcart tech support to be defective, MyPushcart will pay return shipping.