12s Elgin Pocket Watch 1922 Masonic Freemason Dial Gf Case 7j Runs Well For Sale
This is an excellentexample of a cosmetically pleasing and mechanically sound1922 Elgin Masonic timepiece with a Freemason dial in "Ready to wear" condition. The movement is resting in anElgingold filled open face case.
- NAME: Elgin
- SIZE: 12
- SERIAL #: 25778368
- YEAR:1922 (91 years)
- JEWELS: 7
- CASE NAME:Elgin-Pat Appl'd For
- CASE TYPE: Open face
- CASE METAL: Gold filled
- CASE CONDITION:Used but not abused. This case is plain with no engravings, initials or dedications.This is a used case with scratches,dings and a bezel repair at the 22 minute position that is not obtrusive or easily detected in real size unless noted.I do not detect anyevidence of brassing on this case. This case hasthree covers with the dust cover and back cover being hinged. All three covers snap open and close tight as originally designed.
- DIAL:Masonic withbrilliant and Masonic tools for the hour marks.Thequality metal dial with the gold Masonic enhancementswas produced in a dial factory with mounting feet at the 2, 7, and11 hour positions. (This is a real dial and not a decal, an adhesive backedpaper replacement or stick on dial with no feet)
- HANDS: The matchingcobalt blueoriginal Elgin style cross bar and diamond tip hands arein good condition.
- CRYSTAL: Clear and undamaged glass.
- MOVEMENT:Pendant wind and set withminimal evidenceof tool marks, rust or unsightly black spots.
- MECHANICS:A new mainspring was recently installed which is comparable to replacing the motor in your vehicle. Based on several days of continuous testing the timepiece runswell and keeps good time.
- MEASUREMENTS:45.3mm in width excluding the bow, 60.2mm in height including the bow, 11.5mm in depth with a total weight of63.2 grams.
- COMMENTS:It is my subjective opinion that thisbeautiful timepiece is in "Ready To Wear" condition both cosmetically and mechanically and a great candidate fordaily use.
Several pictures are attached for your review and are considered to be an important part of the description. Please view a close-up of the dial and hands in picture #2 with no glare as the bezel and crystal have been removed.
Please read the description and review the pictures as anything evident in the pictures that was not addressed in the written description is considered to have been described.
Please email if you have any questions by using the "Ask a question" link located below the description.
The transaction is not complete until the Buyer receives the item. I will know if the Buyer has received the item and is happy if I receive a positive response. If the item gets lost or damaged in shipping or there are other concerns I would expect and appreciate an email from the Buyer describing their concerns prior to my receiving negative response as I am sure any issue can be resolved with proper communication.
Payment is to be made through PayPal within four days and I will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address on the transaction details page. California transactions will require that 8% sales tax be added.
U.S.A. Shipping is FREE for a USPSFirst ClassParceland will include Insurance and a Confirmation Tracking Number to all of the United States including Hawaii, Alaska and the following U.S. Possessions and Territories that use five digit Zip Codes: American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Marianas, Palau, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The item will be securely prepared and shipped in a box.
I sell and ship to International Buyers from Countries listed with the new Global Shipping Program. Please click on the Shipping and Payment tab a the top of the description to view the list of approved Countries and the calculated shipping costs to each. Free shipping and Insuranceis not available to International Buyers. Timepieces shipped to an Internatonal destination are shipped as double boxed for safety. PayPal is the only accepted method of payment.
This item has been shown times.