12v Led Battery Charge / Alternator Level Indicator Monitor Warning Light Lamp E
This item has been shown times.
12v Led Battery Charge / Alternator Level Indicator Monitor Warning Light Lamp E:
Please see note at bottom of page regarding FAST international shipping!
DONT GET LEFT IN THE DARK!
Integrated LED Battery charge / level indicator
Other models and voltages also available! See our store
Good for any 12v Lead Acid / fiber mat / gel battery where you want to monitor charging and voltagelevels between the ranges specified in the tables below.
Hundreds of voltage monitors sold! CHECK OUR response!
Buyers comments for our range of monitors :
Indicates Undercharging AND overcharging. Protect your electrics!
Check the specification!...............
- Integrated tri colour (Red, Green, Yellow) 10mm LED and microprocessor assembly
- Rubber Wrapped for waterproofing and shock resistance.
- Single 14mm hole required for mounting. Just 29mm behind control panel.
- 10mm tri-colour LED indication ofyour batterylevel or charging state
- Voltage : 12v DC dependent on model. See ourstorefor other types and ranges
- Unit will operate down to 3.7v.
- Power Consumption : 10mA nominal
- Internally PTC fused (self resetting) - dont risk your system wiring with an unfused unit!
- Reversevoltage protected. Try connecting it up backwards, you cant break it!
- Internal 'watchdog' makes sure the unit can never crash and is always reliable
- RC integrated voltage measurement input
- Multiple oversampling - unit takes 10+ readings to obtain greatest accuracy.
- Built in hysteresis to prevent 'strobing LED' when unit is at changeover point.
- Display LED updates 10 times each and every second.
- Can be set at installationto operate over one of TWO ranges
- Supplied with fitted connection leads
- Supplied with comprehensive instructions
Its annoying when your battery goes flat without warning. Some vehicles, such as older motorcycles, dont even warn you if your alternator has failed. You run on battery until the lights get dim, engine misfires and everything stops. With this neat little device, you get a nice clear warning that something is wrong. On the other hand, youmight just want to knowhow much juice is left in a battery powering a system that has no charging facility.
This versatile unit can be used wherever you have a 12v lead-acid, fibre mat, or gel technologybattery orcharging system. Perhaps your bike, car, caravan, camperor boat, or that battery you have to power the lights in your shed can go flat on you without warning, or you would like some idea of how much juice you have left?
Our battery / charge monitor device is FLEXIBLE so you can use it to tell you if your battery is charging (working alternator!), or, if you want a simple way of finding out how much is left in your battery, the tri-colour LED will illuminate in different colours, and even flash to tell you the 'current' situation. Simply set the link on the rear of the unit to set operating mode at installation time.
The large 10mm green/red/yellow/flashing LED is built into a black mountingbezel, with justtwo wires you connect into your electrical system. One to battery positive, one to negative. We couldnt have made it simpler.
The tables below show the operating range of the unit, depending on the mode set by pulling off or putting back a removable link on the rear of the device :
The 10mm LED indicator will signal at the following levels :
Battery Charging Indicator Mode (No Link Fitted)
Red / Green Flsh
Battery Level Indicator Mode (Link Fitted)
Yell Fast Flsh
Red Fast Flsh
Shipping : Please note that postage estimator (beyond our control) will often give a WILD range of dates for you to expect receipt of your unit. Economy post may often be with you in 6-10 days, BUT DOES NOT HAVE TRACKING and may on occasion take longer,
If you require tracked delivery, please upgrade to the 16 dollar postage option which will provide you with a tracking number, and a faster shipment time.Approx 5% of shipments may be delayed by USA customs / homeland security for checks, which is outside of our control, for up to 20 days.
On Jan-18-12 at 04:02:10 PST, seller added the following information:
Sellers: Get your own map today. Click here now. Simple."