13 Posters Vintage Smokey The Bear Usda Forest Service Wildlife Educational
This item has been shown 11 times.
13 Posters Vintage Smokey The Bear Usda Forest Service Wildlife Educational:
Vintage Smokey The Bear USDA, FOREST SERVICE & NFES Fire Prevention Posters Lot of 12 Posters
These were donated by our local Forest Service when they moved their location and "cleaned house".
They were issued in the 80's as a public service campaign for forest fire prevention. They were issued by the National Fire Equipment System (NFES), The United States Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) and Forest Service. All posters have the face of Smokey the Bear on the bottom center part of the poster. Most of these posters are in excellent condition. A few may have a slight ruffled edge, unremarkable) but no tears or wrinkles. They will be treasured for their beautiful illustrations and educational value. Each poster measures 20x30.
1. "Snakes Alive" NFES #92002 with illustrations of snakes. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
2. "Thanks to you we still have a home" NFES #92005 with illustrations of birds. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
3. "Why be careful in the forest? Pick a reason" NFES #92007 with illustrations of flowers. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
4. "Pretty Please" NFES #92008 with illustrations of Butterflies illustrated by David Palladini. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
5. "Please be careful with the future" NFES #92009 with illustrations of animal babies. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
6. "Be careful with our stately treasures" NFES #92010 with illustrations of trees. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
7. "The forest belongs to every living thing" NFES #92012 with illustrations of bugs. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
8. "Leapin Lizards" NFES #92014 with illustration of lizards. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
9. "Herbs and Teas" NFES #92015 with photography by Patrice Meigneux. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
10. "Don't light up the night" with illustrations of nocturnal animals. USDA, Forest Service and State Foresters
11. "Leave a good impression in the forest" with animal track illustrations by J. Dawson
12. "Have Fungi, But be Careful" FFPCP-26a Forest Service and State Foresters
13. Residential Area" NFES #92001 with Birds and nest illustrated by Heather Preston. NFES, USDA & Forest Service
Please feel free to request more pictures or ask questions.