154 Pieces Of 1941 Wallace Sterling Silver Grande Baroque Flatware No Reserve
This item has been shown 0 times.
154 Pieces Of 1941 Wallace Sterling Silver Grande Baroque Flatware No Reserve:
154 PIECES OF 1941 WALLACE STERLING SILVER GRANDE BAROQUE FLATWARE
Thislisting is for a service of 20, with extra pieces, for a total of 154 pieces of American Wallace 1941 sterling silver flatware. The set weighs 5986 grams or 192.4 troy ounces not including the 20 sterling handled dinner knives and 2 pie servers. The set consists of the following:
- 20 dinner knives with stainless steel blades, 9 inches long
- 20 dinner forks, 7 1/2 inches long
- 13 soup spoons, 6 inches long
- 40 teaspoons, 6 inches long
- 20 salad forks is 6 1/2 inches long
- 20 butter knives 6 inches long
- 12 seafood/cocktail forks 5 1/2 inches long
- 2 small serving forks 8 inches long
- 2 large serving forks 9 1/2 incehs long
- 2 serving spoons 8 3/4 inches long
- 2 gravey ladles 9 1/2 inches long
- 2 pie servers 10 1/2 inches long
The flatware is in the Grande Baroque pattern dating this set to 1941. Each piece is marked "WALLACE STERLING", they are not monogramed. All the pieces are in overall excellent condition. It comes with it's wooden silver box. Please see the many photos for more on the look and condition of this fine set of American sterling flatware.
There is .
Shipping and handling anywhere in the US via UPSGround with full insurance is $30.00. Shipping to Canada via USPS First Class mailis $55.00. International shipping via USPS First ClassMailis $75.00.